Product Numbering & Bar Code Verification of Phantom Plarail Sets

98 Replies, 65716 Views

I found another N-22, from the ターミナルステーションセット which was also manufactured in 1974 along with the ハイウェイぜんじどうふみきりセット. Notice these 2 sets have the Plastic Highway system, which is the first generation of Motor Tomica.

[Image: Eng-F2-RMUw-AEHor-B.jpg]

I collected information from other sets released the same year, and as per my expectations, they are all G-22. I'm starting to theorise that the N alphabet is to mark sets that contains Plastic Highway, and G marks sets that are in the normal line. Plastic highway was also manufactured by TOMY, but wasn't really a Plarail as those Plastic Highway had their own sets without the Plarail mark. G-22 is a period from 11/1973-10/1974, but I know that the sets are confirmed 1974 from a catalogue. The single item wise, might be 1973.

[Image: Enja-Hf-QUUAEv-J6-H.jpg]

Moreover, I also realised that one ST mark is a white sticker (curiously a sticker and not printed) on one box, and the numbers are close to each other. So they are registered safe-to-play in the same period.

[Image: Enjd035-Uw-AUb-K0l.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • chrisjo, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: Product Numbering & Bar Code Verification of Phantom Plarail Sets - by violater - 11-24-2020, 02:45 AM