StarSwitcher TnA (and others) repair thread

28 Replies, 22246 Views

Sounds good. Glad to hear the Toby and D10 are in good shape. I am going to research a bit and see if there is anything more to be done about the slowness but if I don't come up with anything I will send you a PM and get these back out to you soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Well done, I do need 2 talking Engines repaired.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
Let's refrain from reviving old threads.
Hi There,

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am in the process of repairing a TnA Henry. I have him going for the most part, I just need a new speaker and am not sure where to turn. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a million Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like CalleyFan's post:
  • StarSwitcher07, Super
Wish I had all the junk TnA's I use to have to help you out Calley but I sold everything off.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Hello Calley. I found replacements at one time on eBay and Amazon. Check on the back of the speaker for the ohms, watts, and be sure the diameter is the right size. A set of calipers can help with the diameter of you are unsure. I would double check this but all of my train repair things are packed away in storage unfortunately. Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Hi Ripley [Image: teary-eyes-waving-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
Hey Super.. Geesh... it has been a minute since I have been in here, but now that notifications are working I am trying to check back in when something is posted. Always happy to help if possible.
[Image: miss-you-sign.gif]