Broken RC Trackmaster Trains

3 Replies, 3116 Views

I have several RC Thomas trains and remotes. The remotes make sounds fine, but the trains won't run. I took one apart and replaced the motor, but it still wouldn't run. Nothing else looked broken inside though. I thought as I got the trains and remotes separately maybe the remotes are for a different version of the trains, but from pictures online they look like they should work. I was wondering if anyone could suggest anything I should try and how to do it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes jessetrains's post:
  • Super
Hello Jessie
I don't have any experience with the remote controlled trains but we do have members that do. Hopefully one of them will see this Thread and comment.

One question you might want to answer while we are waiting is which trains and remotes doe you have? Maybe a picture would help.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
The remotes while they look alike are different based on the year. Meaning that the older version have more of the shiny type paint vs the newer version has a more matte type paint. There should be some threads on here where we discussed the RC trains or have a look at Muddy Poppins YouTube, as I believe he has a video showing all the RC trains.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Thanks Mr Ripley! Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]