Why is this not implemented?

20 Replies, 13561 Views
Thread Closed 

Didn't they also come in a clear plastic in a hanging bag with no block piers or maybe I am confusing it with something else.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Not that I have seen.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 10:35 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
Then its probably just my meager brain Undecided
I just got N700S set that comes with soft plastic corner slope. These new (A) Curve slope sucked. Over time train goes over it starts disconnecting from track and more it goes over it, it slowly comes off. (B) ones seems be okay. Maybe it do with carpet or these new blocks. Hard plastic is still better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes drew5195's post:
  • Super
Is the new material much softer than the hard material? Soft until you can bend it like a normal curve?
  • Super
@Drew5195
Those strange yellow risers are baffling to me as when I see them I always ask "why" and they don't look very well. They can only be used with the A-B Curves and can only be used for one rise and can't be used in a multi-leveled spiral.

Do those new curves still have the same problems of coming off  when using normal risers?
I just tried with normal riser. Didnt make difference. New curves slope materal is like normal curves maybe little bit harder but not much. I posted picture below difference 2 curves slope and problem im having.

[Image: 20200329-102304.jpg]

[Image: 20200329-102821.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes drew5195's post:
  • Super
I guess try letting it stand on a flat table and see whether the problem is still there?
  • Super
Thanks Drew. One thing that may be an improvement is that by using a different plastic the curves may not be a susceptible as the old ones did to discoloration.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
All my older curves are turning darker blue year by year. So that might be an improvement.
  • Super