Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Latest Threads
Shinkansen Transformation Robo: Shinkali...
Last Post: Trainfanz
Today 11:43 AM
» Replies: 548
» Views: 192149
FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs
Last Post: FfarquharDeveloper
Today 11:09 AM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 4757
i got some items
Last Post: Therealblack64YT
Today 09:33 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 1937
Trackmaster for horses???
Last Post: GreatGordonFan
Today 06:28 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 38
Arry and Bert
Last Post: FfarquharDeveloper
Today 02:48 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 93
Can anyone help date this Gordon please?
Last Post: TrainsRawesome
Today 02:33 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 115
Just Got the Plarail Thomas and Kenji Se...
Last Post: nwrthomas25
Today 02:15 AM
» Views: 41
A Scene Remake using Plarail Kenji
Last Post: nwrthomas25
Today 02:13 AM
» Views: 37
High Shipping Price?
Last Post: Super
Yesterday 07:09 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 390
Mystery Elephant train
Last Post: Super
Yesterday 07:02 PM
» Replies: 24
» Views: 2275
What is the rarest Tomy/Plarail/TrackMas...
Last Post: Tharazero1
Yesterday 05:44 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 323
BNIB Express Coaches 3 Pack
Last Post: TheDiamondDalek
Yesterday 07:04 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 109

Continuation of BigLobe Plarail Museum
Because of his collection, our database was filled to 93%. Many of the G-nn, MS-nn numbers, JAN codes, bar codes are recorded. The real challenge now is to find the rest of the 7%, confirm the existence of Chitose Airport Set, find unrecorded phantom gems and match the sets and other possible codes. For example, it is found that a yellow EC box DD-51 with code MS-28 and a DD-51 with code MS-30 have a difference in the switch length. So we believe that a Salon Car can have the numbers of N-33, N-34, N-35, and TT-36. (TT-36 is confirmed, which is 1987). As the Salon Car was manufactured from 1984 to 1987, we can identify if the Salon Car was “really” manufactured for 4 years instead of 2 or 3 years. If for some reason the N-34 and N-35 numbers are not found to be printed on the box, we can safely assume at this time that TOMY did not manufacture the Salon Car during 1985 and 1986 (effectively 2 years of no manufacture). This means that the Salon Car was available (by reusing existing stock), but not manufactured for 4 years. It will be hard to find each and every code, but that is what a research team and database is for right? LOL.

Something like that. But probably best moved into the Verification of Phantom Gems thread that I created a few months ago.
[-] The following 2 users Like Vio's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
Wow, just WOW
[-] The following 2 users Like Tharazero1's post:
  • Super, Vio
Phantom Gem 71: New Logo Box Shindai Express

Shindai Express is manufactured around 1974 until 1982, it has 3 generations of boxes: "Upper and lower boxes", "Densha Box" and "EC Box (2 types)".
Our team recently learnt that a specific type of Shindai Express is rarer than other Shindai Express during that time. This time we introduce the new box Shindai Express, MS-nn number: MS-31. If MS-31 is printed on the back of the box, about 90% of these Shindai Express will be confirmed to be printed in 1982. However Shindai Express was out of print in 1982, the same year the new logo box was manufactured so it was manufactured for less than 1 year in 1982.

This is the new logo box, with MS-31 at the back of the box. which is said to be a phantom gem today.

[Image: Eeq5-Bul-U8-AEG9gt.jpg][Image: Ees-KHsy-VAAIKYx-K.jpg]

This is the old logo box, which is manufactured in around late 1980, fairly common during that time. You can see that the "boy and girl mark" is replaced by the black TOMY mark in cartoon rounded font. It is said that the body's cream colour had been transitioned to lemon yellow, which is darker (unconfirmed for now).

[Image: 20181026212839.png]
  • Tharazero1, Super
I love looking at these old boxes Vio Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Vio
May our team present you: The new and updated Biglobe Plarail Musuem. Information is gathered by first hand collectors, so you have the highest quality of images.

It is still under development, please use PC to view it.

http://parlorfleur-pm.com/toppage.html
[-] The following 3 users Like Vio's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1, DuckGWR
FANTASTIC!!!

This updated BigLobe is so much better especially with the larger pictures.  While browsing around (in Google Translate) I love the section with all the Not For Sale, Business, Shop and Event Limited areas. Is it hard to add a Translator right to the site where one only has to click a button and choose their language. This is exciting and I love the picture on the front page Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Vio, Tharazero1
In the future, we plan to include the Phantom Gems of Plarail section, the Documentation section which consists all G-nn or MS-nn numbers as discussed in the Verification of Phantom Gems thread and the expanded descriptions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vio's post:
  • Super
WOW, that is an amazing way to document all Plarail. I have some 10th Generation Boxes in my collection if you need any photos because i see that there's some missing.. But yeah. JUST WOW
  • Vio, Super
What do you have that we don't have? Can you show us?
  • Tharazero1, Super
I have S-03, S-05, S-08, S-11 and S-35. All of which you don't have photos of.

[Image: IMG-2007.jpg]
  • Vio, Super
Can you send the high quality photos of each box per picture with more than 1920*1080 resolution to my private messages? Please make sure that the box occupies as much camera screen as possible. Thanks.
  • Super
No problem. I will try my best
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
I know the team is still working on the site and maybe you already know this but...

When I try to get into the "Other Boxes" I hover my Cursor over the Other Boxes Link, I get the Drop Down Menu but can't access any of those Links because when I move my Cursor to click on one they disappear.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Vio
Strange. Can you try hovering over then move your mouse only downwards to the one you want? All the links are active.
  • Super
What happens when I do that is once I move down, the cursor hits the Limited/not for sale link, the drop down menu for that Link shows up and the drop down menu for the 'Other Boxes' disappears. Maybe the Drop Down Menu for the 'Other Boxes' should cover up that bottom Link 'Limited/not for sale' Its either that or maybe it has something to do with the Google Translate window I am in.