Continuation of BigLobe Plarail Museum

256 Replies, 168861 Views

FANTASTIC!!!

This updated BigLobe is so much better especially with the larger pictures.  While browsing around (in Google Translate) I love the section with all the Not For Sale, Business, Shop and Event Limited areas. Is it hard to add a Translator right to the site where one only has to click a button and choose their language. This is exciting and I love the picture on the front page Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Tharazero1, violater
In the future, we plan to include the Phantom Gems of Plarail section, the Documentation section which consists all G-nn or MS-nn numbers as discussed in the Verification of Phantom Gems thread and the expanded descriptions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
WOW, that is an amazing way to document all Plarail. I have some 10th Generation Boxes in my collection if you need any photos because i see that there's some missing.. But yeah. JUST WOW
[-] The following 2 users Like Tharazero1's post:
  • Super, violater
What do you have that we don't have? Can you show us?
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
I have S-03, S-05, S-08, S-11 and S-35. All of which you don't have photos of.

[Image: IMG-2007.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Tharazero1's post:
  • Super, violater
Can you send the high quality photos of each box per picture with more than 1920*1080 resolution to my private messages? Please make sure that the box occupies as much camera screen as possible. Thanks.
  • Super
No problem. I will try my best
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2020, 12:44 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
I know the team is still working on the site and maybe you already know this but...

When I try to get into the "Other Boxes" I hover my Cursor over the Other Boxes Link, I get the Drop Down Menu but can't access any of those Links because when I move my Cursor to click on one they disappear.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
Strange. Can you try hovering over then move your mouse only downwards to the one you want? All the links are active.
  • Super
What happens when I do that is once I move down, the cursor hits the Limited/not for sale link, the drop down menu for that Link shows up and the drop down menu for the 'Other Boxes' disappears. Maybe the Drop Down Menu for the 'Other Boxes' should cover up that bottom Link 'Limited/not for sale' Its either that or maybe it has something to do with the Google Translate window I am in.