Continuation of BigLobe Plarail Museum

256 Replies, 168867 Views

Yeah. In order for myself to read it I do what vio does and whenever I go on a website that isn't in English, my computer automatically translates the page to english.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
If you go into a Japanese page like normal, the browser should prompt whether to translate or not. That is how you get my view.

[Image: 1111.png]
How does you computer automatically translate Thara?

I don't have that Vio
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
According to here, it should be automatic. Maybe another point of view: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer...ktop&hl=en
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
I don't remember how I did it, but it is the exact same as what Vio has on his screen, and I've set it so the page automatically translates to english from Japanese
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
Bummer, Thats probably the cause then as I use FireFox. Maybe your site should say best viewed using Chrome.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
Chrome for the foreigners who can't understand Japanese. But the mobile version has problems so will take into consideration later.
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
I don't have Mobile Phones so thats not an issue for me. Just a computer here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
I use Microsoft edge chromium and it translate page itself. I did have some issue where some image doesn't load.
[-] The following 2 users Like drew5195's post:
  • Super, violater
So your Edge Browser shows everything in there proper places Drew like in Vios picture here?

[Image: 1111.png]