When is the Next Annoucment? UPDATE Pre-orders Now

12 Replies, 8011 Views

Does anyone know when the an official announcement for the next round of new releases is? June/July releases.   I am guessing hoping that it will be in the next few days
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Can be delayed or a few days early. Normally the main releases are around March/September if remembered correctly. If before September, these might be limited private railway releases.
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
Bummer, I was really hoping for the official announcement on these now for a Jun 2020 release.

[Image: gt.jpg]

[Image: uy.jpg]
Pre-order for the Twilight Express and Monochrome 0 Series has just started. https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/goods/sea...gory=PlaTr
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
WOOHOO...I am doing the Happy Dance [Image: michael-jackson-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif]

My pre-orders are in, Thank you Vio!
Oh man, I need that work crane! I can’t get it but I need it! LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
I agree OTR, this is the best crane creation made. I have one now but I got that one used because it was so hard to find since it only came in one set. I have my pre-order in because I would love to have a new one.

Releases like this are one of my "I Wish Tomy Would" wishes and that is for them to release remakes of popular, hard to find items even for a limited time.

[Image: 10095467a2.jpg]
Are they available on hobby search as well?
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
Not yet Leyland but they seem to always be about a day behind when a new release is announced.
(04-30-2020, 12:10 AM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: Are they available on hobby search as well?

They are on there now as per ordered few of things.