Suzukawas Toy Closet

8 Replies, 5781 Views

A look into Suzukawas Toy Closet where she has amassed a huge collection over the years. Wonder how many she actually purchased or how many were given to her from Plarail to Review?

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Holy cow, that’s a lot of room to devote to storing her collection! Especially considering that’s in Japan, where living space is often at a premium and quite expensive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
Yes, it is massive for sure. It looks like they have moved to a bigger place since her early days.

I probably just have forgotten (old brain) but what set did this yellow  Ffarquhar Station come in. Speaking of this funny named station...how many variations of this are there? Not counting wooden, take and play etc but the ones just like this.

[Image: rt.jpg]
That yellow and red one came in the 2009 Thomas Basic set

[Image: Screenshot-20200625-151220.jpg]

For what its worth, I know of at least three painting/construction variations of the classic brown and green, an early version where the green of the windows was sprayed through to the back of the station, a slightly later one where they prevented the overspray, and the last and most common version where the green pieces are attached separately and the station mold was widened around the green pieces but not the base so the station doesn't actually fit together properly anymore.

[Image: Screenshot-20200625-151015.jpg]
There's also this version comes with the Plarail bucket set.

[Image: Screenshot-20200625-154030.jpg]
And this version with white windows instead of green. I'm not sure if this is the right base, or what set it is from.
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DuckGWR's post:
  • Super
She probably made a lot of money from youtube ads. Some can make millions. I think i am in the wrong profession. Too bad i dont make money off my flickr account
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
@leylandvictory2- That’s very possible! I’m shocked to see how well off some of the people my kids watch seem to be! Who would’ve imagined that stuff like playing video games while screaming like a maniac could be so profitable? I guess if enough people watch her and she monetizes her channel, she certainly could make enough for a nice standard of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
@DuckGWR
Thank you for finding that yellow Ffarquhar Station and the set it is from. In addition to the ones you have shown, isn't there also one with snow on it and the platform shows footprints?
Of course, how could I forget the snowy one from the Donald and Douglas snowplow set?

Well, there's five to start out with. I'm sure there are more.
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DuckGWR's post:
  • Super
I think a Layout with all the variations of this station side by side would look neat. My all time favorite one though is member Chrisjo's custom modification. https://blueplastictracks.com/showthread.php?tid=827