Online Selling Shockers

330 Replies, 147003 Views

Clearly the year is wrong. This is 1991, not 1977. Don't be fooled.

[Image: Untitled.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • chrisjo
It must be a VERY big box:

"GENUINE VW MULTIVAN IN ORIGINAL BOX"
[Image: Untitled.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Here’s a ridiculous one...
I was following this listing, but decided to pass on it, only to see that whoever purchased it, has now re-listed it.
If any members are the culprit, my apologies, but this is outrageously unethical.
Best of luck selling it. Lol
Then:
[Image: 5-ECBD4-C7-5535-44-C4-BA73-261-AD795-AA72.jpg]
Now:
[Image: 617-D9994-BF1-A-44-CA-81-C3-913-D1-A51438-B.jpg]
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • chrisjo, DuckGWR, mitzalplik, Tharazero1
Mmmm yes. Very reasonable price here
[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-12-10-at-11-27-33-am.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Thara that is the SAME SELLER, and that is the SAME ITEM!!! (Same creases and white mark by the logo)
So he has it listed in a lot AND individually!
So, if 2 different people were to buy them at the same time, the seller would only have one to actually ship!
Not only is it price gouging, but it’s risky, and shady to boot.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Tharazero1
And it's not just Dodge. All the items from the $3725 bundle are also listed as individual lots by that seller, apart from the Diesel 10 box. Very naughty.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • mitzalplik, MuddyPoppins
indeed
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
About time I found one that reminded me of this thread's existence. A Wooden Railway Elizabeth, but the tipper has been replaced with a jail cell and she has a LEGO City prisoner. Found by ThomasWoodenRailway (Keekree24).

[Image: Elizabeth-PT.png]

(I'm not a buyer, so I edited out "Seller you bought from"). Whatever the incentive to make this mod was, let alone charge $9.00 for it, I knew it deserves to be here. Like, if they really wanted to replace her tipper with something else instead of recreating it, why couldn't they make a connection to the real life Elizabeth at Weston-super-Mare? Even the face could've been kept on because it carried her face numerous times (and happened to be turned into a bus when the character was new). But no, their imagination had to go straight to prisoner transport. Unless it was one of their children, of course.
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • Mister No, mitzalplik
"Rotating Sushi Ring Train Brand New Japan Party Standing Toys For Kid"

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator
I actually bought this version of a cheap knockoff Plarail fake back in Dec 2019. I mainly bought the set for the bridge that lights up and has sound. After removing all the parts I wanted to keep off the train, mainly all the black wheels, motor and battery holder, I kept the bridge, threw out the rest of the train and sold the layout parts. Total price I paid...including shipping...$9.99 from Amazon

[Image: 61-FLD6f-Ja-RL-AC-SL1000.jpg]

[Image: 51mz-ANCg-V5-L-AC-SL1000.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, Tharazero1