Online Selling Shockers

330 Replies, 147007 Views

Snowy Percy???
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
@Super That’s a lime powder covered Percy from the Ghostly Percy pack

And yeah that’s a pretty uncommon item
plarail for life
Yes, but not what I had in mind. Guess again!
Train it, plane it, you name it!
(11-25-2021, 11:37 PM)chrisjo Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 09:12 PM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: How much would you pay to get this lot?
I wouldn't pay anything for that lot, far too many spiky wheels on show, though Philip is quite nice. Flying Scotsman is very common over here (UK), not surprisingly I suppose, and inexpensive; eBay search produces 79 results, you can BuyItNow a BNIB for £14 (c.$19US) with free postage, they were about £20 in the shops.  You want any help? - PM me.

I am good thanks. I have a flying scottsman in my collection.

As of yesterday, the latest bid was $50 us dollar and not including shipping and potential import duty fees.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
Is Scotty rare in America? He's quite common over here. I have him.
No one guessed. Here is the rarest of the group
[Image: luke.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Mister No
Ha...I would have never guessed a Trackmaster II was in the rare category. Thanks for the game GG-Fan Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Well it's sort of rare. Its rc luke. The reason it's rare is because it's the only tm2 release of luke, and it can be a bit harder to find and can be pricey
[-] The following 2 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Mister No, Super
You can't go by what I say as I don't know much of what is and isn't rare in the Thomas world. So I tried finding a Trackmaster II Luke and....nowhere...couldn't find it available...yet I did see the Flying Scotsman available easily in the USA. Hmmm...in that lot I don't see the remote for Luke so I am guessing he doesn't work without it. It does look like the Trackmaster II version has quite a lot of detailing for as much as I can see in that lot. Much more than Plarail or Trackmaster???
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
The plarail luke is the best with the trackmaster 2012 version in second place
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Mister No