Online Selling Shockers

331 Replies, 150259 Views

Agreed, for that price I would want to make sure it is still factory sealed. Did they at least have close ups of every side of the box?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • confusedanddelayed, MuddyPoppins
Yes Super it’s very rare that a Bnib is offered up for sale, but I agree C&D that it’s a bit steep too.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • confusedanddelayed, PerkyHydrAan, Super
I checked the listing again, and there is just the one photo of the front of the box. Without more photos, I can't see how the seller would expect someone to make a substantial offer (or pay the ask). The listing only describes it as "New," so I think it's ambiguous as to whether it's actually sealed (though I think it's fair to say most folks would assume it was sealed up).

If they posted photos showing it was still sealed etc., then I'd guess there'd be some folks out there willing to spend close to the ask, given the rarity. Muddy and others that keep a better eye on the foreign market will know better, but I don't recall ever seeing a new and still-sealed angry gordon for sale?
[-] The following 1 user Likes confusedanddelayed's post:
  • Super
Yes it does seem strange that any seller with common sense that was asking that much would fill the listing with photos to entice someone to buy it....Red Flag???
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Therealblack64YT
I have seen only two other true Bnib PG Gordon’s for sale, but both were parts of ¥30000 multiple piece lots.
I don’t think that a single pic listing is that big of a deal though, as anyone serious about buying it for that price would most likely request more photos of it.
It would definitely be a red flag if you got no response, or the seller couldn’t/wouldn’t provide them.
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • confusedanddelayed, Super
Well said
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • confusedanddelayed
Agreed!
[-] The following 1 user Likes confusedanddelayed's post:
  • Super
Wow…quadruple digits!?
[Image: 5-A99-D8-E1-F013-4013-8399-5-E144-CAC3-E47.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan, stainedgaming
[Image: Screenshot-2022-05-11-181450.png]
just because it isn't expensive doesn't mean it isn't a shocker!
i know i already covered this in my bought thread
dreaming of piles of track 
How about this? Lol
[Image: 98317591-8-F0-A-4-B17-877-F-6-D76-B0173792.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan