A Day Out With Suzukawa

3 Replies, 5375 Views

The Japanese know how to have a Day Out With Thomas. In the video we see Suzukawa enjoying her recent day out. This place is great and much better than the one I attended years ago here in my area in the States.

That real Bulgy is amazing and having all those other real character Trains like the enormous Hiro is a great bonus. I do like that Oigawa Thomas and all those brown Express Coaches and it looks like they didn't hold back the throttle on its ride down the rails. One thing I don't see in the video is all the merchandising we had here in the States.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
will the engine overheat given the face is blocking the radiator grill?
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
My guess would be that with all the effort in designing and building the Bus they took everything into account. Looking closer it looks like the face itself might be an auxiliary radiator in itself and there are louvers all around. That and adding additional fans to draw air through controlled by temperature may be enough but I am no mechanic.

[Image: Untitlbused.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
OK, 'that's' some creative thinking. If only those who made the Bulgies in other countries would've used that method instead of leaving little to no air behind the face or having to make it too small for the radiator to work. They did it so well it doesn't even look like an obvious safety precaution. Kudos to them.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2020, 08:21 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super