yeah here are some ideas

14 Replies, 7575 Views

I will see about that one
[-] The following 1 user Likes Therealblack64YT's post:
  • DalaGStanator
sorry for keeping you people waiting but at the moment one problem I have is scaling as I don't what to mess it up any suggestions on this and maybe a solution as the one I found is making a crude paper model as a reference for scaling but I will try to keep you people updated when I test print it and that type of stuff also what software is better might move from tinker card so suggestions are appreciated
They look nice!
Well I was thinking what if tomy still distributed tomy around the world and made day of the diesels models I think Paxton and Sidney would have looked like this alternatively you could say if Mattel made Paxton as a Day Of The Diesels release and not a Blue Mountain Mystery release but I like the idea of Tomy making both of them.

[Image: Tomy-Paxton.png]     [Image: Tomy-Sidney.png]

As for rolling stock they would have I would say Paxton would have a grey faceless truck with scrap and another truck with 2 crates that can open to reveal spare parts rods wheels etc that would be a sticker. Now Sidney he would have a faceless dark grey van and flatbed with some railings like Harvey or Bee James.
And now for the box it may not be perfect but I see tomy doing something like this I did Paxton as a example and overall there is some differences like the hit logo on the bottom and no number because I would guess they would put that In. Alternatively they would have released Diesel 10 in new packaging and Belle and Flynn too. Den would be long and Dart would be around the same size as a narrow gauge engine 
[Image: Day-Of-The-Diesels-Tomy-Packaging.png]
the idea is one I had for some time but yeah I hope you people like it.
I liked tomy ever since I found out about it
[-] The following 2 users Like Therealblack64YT's post:
  • Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, Super
Well done T-Real 😃
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Therealblack64YT