Harold at the Heliport Set Box

15 Replies, 9025 Views

Does anyone have a photo of this set's original box? As far as I know, It is a Motor Road and Rail set, that was sold as an equivalent to the plarail version of the set, that included Thomas and a Troublesome Van, instead of Percy and a mail coach.

[Image: Motor-Roadand-Rail-Haroldatthe-Helipad-Set.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes v8eatrice's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Here is one. This is the UK release and its name is "Harold's Cargo Delivery Set"

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

And here is the US version NIB for sale
​​​​​​https://sg.carousell.com/p/thomas-the-train-152038374/
Hope this helps.

[Image: thomas-the-train-harolds-cargo-delivery-...979a30.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2020, 11:17 AM by Super.)
Maybe its just me but I don't see the photo of the UK release Thara

I added a picture from your Link of the US release for future Forum Searches.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tharazero1
huh weird, I see it perfectly.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2020, 11:44 AM by Super.)
Hmmm, that is weird. Is it from Post Image? I also don't see a photo in your Signature but I do see a link that shows nothing when I click on it.
No it isn't, I just copy the link image and put it in the image function in the post box, not the post image option. And yeah I need to change that it isn't working.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2020, 11:56 AM by Super.)
(07-25-2020, 11:35 AM)Tharazero1 Wrote: huh weird, I see it perfectly.

Your image is from an expired eBay Ireland lot. The main image has gone but the thumbnails are still there. You must have it in your cache, you could add it here using the PostImage option.

Edit: That's weird, when I click on the link I just posted, the image has appeared...

[Image: image.png]

We discussed Carousell before, on the Plarail KTX thread.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
The Link that Thara used above is for the US Box that I added. Thank you for the picture of UK version Dr Chris.
[Image: image.png]

That's not the full set, but a separate release of the destination without anything else. I know because I had the same box and it only came with two trucks for the crates. If the actual set really was a US release, then maybe it was only sold by itself in the UK.
[-] The following 3 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • chrisjo, Super, Tharazero1
Well that seems odd...to have a set whos gimmick is driven by a motorized engine not have a motorized engine included in the set. Or is Harold and the Quonset Hut battery operated by itself?