Trackmaster Flip Face Percy Theory

24 Replies, 18283 Views

Hey everyone, just heard about this topic on flip face engines has been getting pretty popular. Well... as an old employee of HIT toys myself (and I don't blame you if you don't believe me) but do I have something in store for you: a picture of the cancelled Flip-Face Gordon "Final Product" that was never released.

(sorry about the image quality, this was taken on a really old Samsung phone back in 2007-2009 when HIT Toys was still around) I wasn't sure why they decided to cancel those two characters other than a few minor faults with the Ice Cream Factory playset since Gordon was pretty much completed. My guess was that we probably couldn't figure out which set the Gordon model should've come with, or something.

Note: wasn't really sure if I should've put this here since it looked like this thread was about Percy more than Gordon, but I figured it was best to leave this miscellaneous piece of history here.

[Image: 20070812-192613.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like HITtoyMaker2007's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, GreatGordonFan, PerkyHydrAan, Super
Welcome to BLuePlasticTracks HiTToy Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, PerkyHydrAan
I can tell that this is clearly not a former employee because the company was called HiT Toy Company, not HiT Toys.
I felt inspired, and looked myself, please look further, under the smokebox there is a hole for the flip faces, infront of battery compartment, this goes ahead and PROVES this right.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GordonFlipFaceParty's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
See that point i built? Lets destroy it, on ff percy, under his smokebox is green. On rc however, its black. The chassis and possibly the smokebox were retooled for it. I rest this case.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GordonFlipFaceParty's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan