Hong Kong MTR Station

6 Replies, 3582 Views

Following on from Mr No's post about the Hong Kong MTR, here are some pictures of the Plarail MTR Causeway Bay Station:

[Image: DSC05301.jpg]

[Image: DSC05302.jpg]

On the outside:
[Image: DSC05298.jpg]

[Image: DSC05299.jpg]

[Image: 1200px-HK-Causeway-Bay-Station-MTR-F1-ex...g-2012.jpg]

[Image: DSC05300.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

On the platform:

[Image: DSC05295.jpg]

[Image: DSC05296.jpg]

[Image: image.png]

[Image: DSC05297.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, Super, Tharazero1
Causeway Bay is the station on the Island Line (dark blue line on the maps). I wonder why they chose that particular station... Nice souvenir shop, though! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
(09-27-2020, 09:04 AM)Mister No Wrote: Causeway Bay is the station on the Island Line (dark blue line on the maps). I wonder why they chose that particular station... Nice souvenir shop, though! Smile
There might have been a choice of station stickers in the box? It looks like they might have been applied by the user rather than in a factory.
The salespeople look happy about having just sold you HK$100 of junk keyrings and coffee mugs!
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, Super
I've checked the box....

[Image: DSC05305.jpg] [Image: DSC05307.jpg] [Image: DSC05308.jpg]

[Image: DSC05304.jpg]

The smallest parts in the box are the yellow ('Mini Girder') piers, so this admonition seems a bit superfluous. But then again perhaps it's just a lifestyle suggestion?...

[Image: DSC05309.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, Super
I wonder who wouldn't pick a trinket in that shop... Big Grin

[Image: mtr_pus%2Fimage_pus%2FJUSTICE+LEAGUE+-+B...00x300.jpg][Image: mtr_pus%2Fimage_pus%2FLRTRAIN-720.jpg][Image: mtr_pus%2Fimage_pus%2FTrainStapler%282015%29_s.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
Or something more topical..
[Image: mtr_pus%2Fimage_pus%2FFace+mask+-+TC+Gre...00x600.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, Super
That is so cool. I would have never looked at the signage so closely to realize that its special to the set. Its great that the signage is just like what you would see in the real Causeway Bay Station.Thanks Dr Chris.

LOL...an MTR Stapler Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]