Hi question about the Thomas shows

12 Replies, 18215 Views

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
[-] The following 2 users Like Gerisplarail1's post:
  • sunhuntin, Super
(07-29-2014, 05:11 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 05:04 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: Thanks all I watched Diseasel the U.S. version and one redone with Plarail engines. I also watched the Ben or Bill episode where they get repainted.
I like their characters very much!

I also watched Hero of the rails and loved it Hiro is very cool!
and it did a great job of making you not like Spencer (who i think looks stupid anyway)

but is this the only thing Hiro appears in or are there episodes where he visits again? because he goes home at the end of Hero of the rails!

I have decided to go for the talking Hiro from Japan!

Hiro appears in various episodes following Hero of the Rails; going to ttte.wikia.com and searching Hiro will help you find a list of episodes where he appears.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
(07-29-2014, 05:09 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: there are episodes where hiro reappears, not sure what they are called or the series, just seen them on tv. lol

According to Thomas Wikipedia, Hiro appeared from Season 13-18. Below are the Episodes he appeared in.

Television series
■ Season 13 - The Biggest Present of All, Buzzy Bees, and Hiro Helps Out
■ Season 14 - Thomas' Tall Friend (cameo), James in the Dark (cameo), Toby and the Whistling Woods (cameo), and Henry's Health and Safety
■ Season 15 - Emily and Dash, Happy Hiro, Kevin the Steamie (cameo), Wonky Whistle (cameo), and Fiery Flynn
■ Season 16 - Race to the Rescue (cameo), Express Coming Through (cameo), Ho Ho Snowman (cameo), Flash Bang Wallop! (cameo),Thomas and the Rubbish Train (cameo), Thomas Toots the Crows (cameo), and Sodor Surprise Day (cameo)
■ Season 17 - Henry's Hero, The Lost Puff (cameo), Percy's Lucky Day, Away From the Sea (cameo), and No More Mr. Nice Engine
■ Season 18 - Not So Slow Coaches
[-] The following 4 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, HankAmericanEngine, sunhuntin, Ucwepn