Everything that I have bought during my break!

9 Replies, 5102 Views

Hello everyone, I have taken a bit of a long break from Plarail/TrackMaster collecting but I am back. I recently got back into the hobby during lockdown and I would like to share with you guys everything that I have gotten since then. I also have a bunch of packages coming from Japan soon. [Image: ihksUBp.jpg][Image: UD4cQsQ.jpg]
[Image: RLHsCrr.jpg][Image: QZp0w0W.jpg]

[Image: jaKdmwWj.jpg:large][Image: jaKdmwWj.jpg:large][Image: jaKdmwWj.jpg:large][Image: jaKdmwWj.jpg:large][Image: ZpL3LY7.jpg][Image: MpfPEuC.jpg]
By far the best thing I have so far is that Plarail Raspberry Jam Tanker, however it will be nothing compared to the stuff that will be arriving from Japan (hopefully) soon!  Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 9 users Like BoCoTheDiesel's post:
  • chrisjo, DuckGWR, Finno, MagicRail, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1, Toadsonice
My, my, you have had a busy lockdown Boco. Yes, the Raspberry Tanker is a favorite of mine for sure but even more looking forward to seeing what is yet to come. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel, Knapford, Mister No, MuddyPoppins
Great collection you are building there. Hobbies help keep everyone sane - Keep it up!
[-] The following 3 users Like Finno's post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel, Mister No, Super
(10-23-2020, 11:00 PM)Finno Wrote: Hobbies help keep everyone sane

I am IN-to Hobbies Finno...does that make me IN-Sane? Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Finno, Mister No, Tharazero1
If you are, at least you're not alone! Big Grin Big Grin
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Finno, Super
i like the Thomas on the far right the most.  It is pretty rare
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel, Super
That is a pretty cool Thomas face with a grey boiler plate Leyland and one that I don't recall. I like his eyes, what set might he be from?
(10-23-2020, 11:45 PM)Mister No Wrote: If you are, at least you're not alone! Big Grin Big Grin

Yes I believe it's the rest of the world that has a problem not us...  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Finno's post:
  • Mister No, Super
(10-24-2020, 08:48 AM)Super Wrote: That is a pretty cool Thomas face with a grey boiler plate Leyland and one that I don't recall. I like his eyes, what set might he be from?

I believe he is from the Thomas and Merlin Coal Hopper set, from 2018.
Wow, Boco! You were certainly busy!
[-] The following 3 users Like Knapford's post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel, DuckGWR, Super