As if I need more trains...

3 Replies, 2374 Views

Hello. This is my introductory post to BPT. I’ve been debating joining for a while, but now that I actually have some interesting things to show, I figured it was a good time to register.

Last night on a whim I decided to purchase a lot that showed up on eBay, with a (presumably Thailand made) Henry and a (presumably US) TNA Percy. Both are items I’ve been wanting to add to my collection for a while, so it was very exciting to see them both together! Henry is the painted face version, which I prefer, and has his battery cover, which is a rare sight. I’ve never seen a US Percy show up for sale. It’s my favourite of the 3 languages so I’m very happy to have gotten it. Well, at least I FIGURE it’s the US one. The lot is coming from California.
[Image: 6-E8470-CE-8698-4618-B683-316609-B90570.jpg]
Neither work, but that’s fine by me. Judging by the pictures all that’s wrong with Percy is a separated wire, and I suspect that goes for Henry too. An easy 20 minute fix. Considering the lot came to about $30 CAD, I couldn’t be happier. Now to find some Magic Rails for Percy! -MagicRail
[-] The following 8 users Like MagicRail's post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel, BradyLikesTrains, DuckGWR, Finno, Mister No, Super, Tharazero1, Toadsonice
Good pickup at a thrifty price which is always nice. Thanks for sharing and welcome!
[-] The following 4 users Like Finno's post:
  • MagicRail, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
Hello MagicRail! Welcome! 

Of course you need more trains!
We all need more trains! Big Grin
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MagicRail, MuddyPoppins, Super
[Image: welcome-text-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Of course you need more trains, we all need more trains, the World needs more trains Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MagicRail, Mister No