Does anyone know/remember this Youtuber?

5 Replies, 3079 Views

Back in my younger days, I've watch this youtuber, I forgot his channel named, but he shows videos of his custom Tomy, plarail, and trackmaster. But I remember his videos being filmed on top of his fence top rail, I really like his videos, do you guys remember this youtuber I'm talking about.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dillon_Trinh's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Oh my...now that you mention it, I do remember videos of trains running on top of a wooden fence but for the life of me I can't recall who that was. Anyone have some idea?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Tharazero1
Wait, so somebody uses their fence for a photo location? Big Grin

I’ve never posted videos on YouTube, however.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
Etenks?
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
I remember he did a roll call video; that's all I remember from him
[-] The following 2 users Like Jummez's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
(10-27-2020, 12:13 AM)jdogman Wrote: Etenks?

Bingo! It was etenks1. Unfortunately, all the videos from the first channel were long deleted. His second and third channels don't have these videos either, but they were a nice way to show new trains at the time.

The first thing I recall seeing from him were two or three low quality videos where he went over various characters and gave each one harmonica "whistles" and "horns". He won some stuff in one of Leokimvideo's giveaways as well. When the 2012 RC Thomas was new, he ran him with Annie and Clarabel on a poolside TOMY layout (not like Pool Tracks).
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super