Unbelievable!!!!

6 Replies, 2694 Views

75th Anniversary Island of Sodor Set

This is unbelievable...This set was picked up at Amazon Japan by DHL...Yesterday...and its in my hands Today. Meanwhile, I am still waiting for another package from items purchased on the Japan Auctions going on two and half months.

[Image: DSCN0772.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1
WHOOO HOO!!!

Is it as beautiful as we hoped???
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 07:58 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
Yes and I think he will look great pulling the clear blue Annie and Clarabel as well as the Clear brown pair. Now I have to dig them out of the huge Future World Storage Bin to put them together.

To me, its only Thomas and Sir Topham Hatt PlaKid that makes this set worth it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1
How do you get your stuff? I forgot where you are, but 1 day sounds amazing anywhere overseas.
[-] The following 3 users Like bijomaru78's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1
I am in the US Bijo. Before this package the fastest I received a DHL package from Japan was 2 days where mostly they are between 3 and 5.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tharazero1
Wow that is amazing!! I don't think mine has been sent yet, I don't think Plaza Japan have gotten a hold of them but when I do receive it I'm sure it'll look amazing!!!

Could you possibly take photos of your future world collection when you get the clear Annie and Clarabel????
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
I wouldn't be able to photograph the Future World Collection as there is just is too much and it took a lot of time arraigning them in the very large containers they are in to use the space wisely. Luckily for me the individually wrapped items I plced on the top of everything in the bins to utilize the gaps.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tharazero1