WooHoo Done Finished Over and Out 2

6 Replies, 2768 Views

[Image: super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif] [Image: woohoo-smiley-emoticon.gif]  [Image: super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Finally...Its Done...Complete... Its all over...There is no more...

After quite a long time compiling the " How Many Motorized Road Vehicles Are There? "  Thread, motivated by Sunhuntn, I have finally acquired the last and elusive vehicle to our collection. With the help of Chrisjo and Carrick Wilmot I was able to get the red 'Petrol Tanker' that was only released in the UK and seems to be hard to find even there.  WooHoo...I no longer have to search for any motorized vehicles as we have all that we want. All four of the Tankers made are now in the collection WooHoo!

Now the only thing I have to decide is...what do I do with all the extra time I am going to have WooHoo!
Smile

[Image: DSCN0817.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0823.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1, violater
Carrick Wilmot is my hero!!
Congratulations Super!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
Congratulations! The UK and Japan seem to have the most inventory. I have some sets coming from the UK I cannot wait to post pictures!
[-] The following 2 users Like ajtrain944's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
@Muddy

Yes he is...and probably had one of the largest collection of Plarails there were way back then. You could even catch a glimpse of this Petrol Tanker in his old videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CarrickWilmot/videos
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tharazero1
Wow, that’s an amazing find! The tankers are such cool vehicles and this one is especially so.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
That means you have all the Motor Tomica in the collection now?
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
All the ones that I want Vio...52 of them. Big Grin