Muff Potter 0-4-0TVB

5 Replies, 3903 Views

[Image: kpic12.jpg]
Muff Potter, built by RASS in 1983, not it needs a new boiler. Before then it was a regular locomotive.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dillon_Trinh's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Very cute. Forgive me as I couldn't see the engine well on that photo so I tracked this one down of the same engine without the roof. Almost it has a stand up boiler like a 55 gallon drum.

[Image: Rasuchi-Maiba-Line-No-11-Narita-city-Japan.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
That loco seems to be very hard to find info about. Apparently, it's #11 on the Japanese Narita Yume Bokujo narrow gauge railway (a.k.a. the Makiba Line) and I forgot #7 Ginger was also on it. Having looked up the railway, I found some amusing Talyllyn/Skarloey similarities in the rolling stock that were unlikely to be a pure coincidence. Their #5 is a low hooded diesel shunter like Midlander (Rusty), and #6 is a red Douglas (Duncan) like steamer. Even #3 has (or had) a similar shade of blue to Sir Handel's Mid Sodor/TV livery.

[Image: 800px-RASS_KATO_No5_001.JPG][Image: spring01.jpg][Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Somewhat makes me wonder what our Welshman would say about it. Either way, #11 looks better with the roof. Thanks for showing it to us.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
(12-21-2020, 11:41 AM)DalaGStanator Wrote: Somewhat makes me wonder what our Welshman would say about it.

Pob lwc iddyn nhw. 

[Image: draig-cysgu.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
(12-21-2020, 11:41 AM)DalaGStanator Wrote: Somewhat makes me wonder what our Welshman would say about it. Either way, #11 looks better with the roof.

DalaGStanator, wait you're Welsh? That's cool.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 04:16 PM by Super.)
[Image: pixdiarypic-276pic1.jpg]
Here's Muff Potter in 2014.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dillon_Trinh's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super