Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to BPT

4 Replies, 3547 Views

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to BPT, it was during a lonely non-custodial Christmas without Tully that I was fortunate enough to stumble across this site and salvage my sanity.
Thank you to UCWEPN, and all my friends here at BPT, and for all of the love within our community!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 7 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • chrisjo, DuckGWR, FfarquharDeveloper, Mister No, Super, Tharazero1, violater
I’m glad you found this place Muddy but man, that’s a sad background story.

I don’t say this with any sense of gloating but it reminds me of how blessed I am to be sitting here on Christmas Eve with my two monkeys.
[-] The following 4 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1
Merry Christmas all.  I hope all is coping and doing well this year despite the whole pandemic wrecking everybody.  

I am grateful for this website.  Thanks to BPT, I was able to locate Mr Motorman and other goodies.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 3 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Tharazero1's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
No matter where you come from or what ever your beliefs or ideals are one thing is true...that most people celebrate something at this time of year and no matter how you do...I wish you all the best and hope that in some way you can still celebrate with family or friends.

Cheers to all Members here at BPT's and here's hoping we never have another Holiday Season with lock downs.

And one more thing...best holiday gift this year...disinfecting wipes Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1