FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

249 Replies, 89310 Views

I am liking your work Ffar Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
4/15/2022

THREE DIMENSIONAL PRINTS (all works in progress)
[Image: eeaf88933fa060d59734bac62205ba42.png]
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
Are these going to be printed with a 3D Printer?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
Would anybody happen to have measurements for a TOMY Lorry 1? I am trying to design a print for Lorry 1 and I need the original for measurements for re-creating Lorry 1.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
6/7/2022 Update

I don't have anything new and complete to show yet but I will soon. I've been working on structures recently so I'll drop those soon as soon as I can get my camera working.

No new trains yet unfortunately :/
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
Oh boy...love some new structures 😃
6/13/2022 Update

Considering the fact that I'm going to be busy may as well drop these new buildings here as is.
Crovan's Gate Station:
- Canopy still being built
[Image: crovansgate.jpg]

Crovan's Gate Works:
- Freelance, based on the Railway Series/Trainz Routes
[Image: crovansgateworks.jpg]

Ffarquhar Sheds and Ffarquhar Carriage Sheds:
- I am intending on using these in new custom videos but I am so drained and wiped right now. So those will be on hold for a bit.
[Image: ffarquhar-sheds.jpg]
[Image: ffarquharenginesheds.jpg]

Retaining Walls
- A very minor thing but I built like 30 of these since Retaining Walls are pretty important to have for sets. The era of using Sheds as retaining walls is now over for me!
[Image: retainingwalls.jpg]

I hope to finish everything by the end of the month, I'm going to have to push everything scheduled back again since none of these are complete yet and I have no way of building the sets yet :/

==

Other updates:

Outside of the train stuff I've been taking a keen interest in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) and I've been watching that a lot more whenever I am not working on train stuff. (also marvel's characters in general)
For those interested Wong, Ned, the Cloak of Levitation, Spider-Man, and Mr. Fantastic are my favorite characters.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
Nice work Ffar...I do like those retaining Wall pieces. 👍
DUMPING EVERYTHING IN ONE GO BECAUSE TODAY IS VERY COOL AND AWESOME AND IMPORTANT TO ME (it is my birthday)

7/7/2022 Update

CRANKY
- TESTORS FLAT GREEN, TS-6, TS-79
finally repainted cranky green and might've accidentally broken him in the process (i'll go look for another cranky at some point) he looks the part i need him to look now though (minus names and minor paint bits)
[Image: 2022birthday-01.jpg]

SALTY
new salty eye position, weathering using weathering powder and flat clear (TS-80)
[Image: 2022birthday-02.jpg]

ARRY AND BERT
weathered them and flat cleared (TS-80)
[Image: 2022birthday-03.jpg]

WILBERT
mk2 baby!!! i hated mk1 and im selling mk1 to a friend, mk2 i like a lot better, just needs a face now
- TS-44, TS-49, TS-6, testors gloss clearcoat
[Image: 2022birthday-4.jpg]

SIXTEEN
more red!, the color is primer, then ts-12 and a coat of ts-49 applied ontop while ts-12 is still drying
- TS-49, TS-34, TS-12, TS-6, testors gloss clearcoat
[Image: 2022birthday-05.jpg]

ALGY
- TS-23, TS-4
[Image: 2022birthday-06.jpg]

VICTORIA
- TS-23, TS-26
[Image: 2022birthday-07.jpg]

ANNIE AND CLARABEL
- TS-98, TS-26
[Image: 2022birthday-08.jpg]

SIR HANDEL
- TS-44, TS-49
[Image: 2022birthday-09.jpg]

im open to answer any questions if yall have any (i know im not being super in-depth right now)

other news

SO ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY (JULY 7), IN ABOUT 14 HOURS AT THE TIME OF THIS POST IM GONNA BE GOING TO WATCH THOR LOVE AND THUNDER
> update: i watched it and its pretty good, i like multiverse of madness and no way home more though.
i've really just fallen into an mcu craze and honestly this might be my other big interest next to the funky trains (fantastic four come sooner!!!)
[Image: 2022birthday-10.jpg]

also finally copped a TOMY Knapford + some other bits and bobs, finally have spencer's coach and a complete breakdown crane pair. all i need is a turntable and a works unit coach
[Image: 2022birthday-11.jpg]
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[Image: happy-birthday.gif] Happy Birthday Ffar! [Image: blowing-birthday-candles.gif]