Yesterday 05:55 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 120
something different
Last Post: trevor369
05-24-2022 09:09 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 131
DalaGStanator's Customs, Mods and Experi...
Last Post: DalaGStanator
05-24-2022 07:11 AM
» Replies: 93
» Views: 14999
What did you do to your trains today?
Last Post: Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp
05-24-2022 04:21 AM
» Replies: 546
» Views: 371759
stained's purchases
Last Post: stainedgaming
05-24-2022 03:07 AM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 481
trackmaster alfie
05-23-2022 11:44 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 137
Trackmaster rolling vehicles
05-23-2022 11:08 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 149
Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids
Last Post: Mister No
05-23-2022 04:08 AM
» Replies: 916
» Views: 191501

Thomas 2021 Reboot
Does mattel really think we can't spot the jarring similarity?

[Image: cae.webp][Image: aegbook.jpg]
New pics of 2 motorized sets:

Nia Dockside Drop Off

[Image: hgy81-5.jpg]
[Image: hgy81-2.jpg]
[Image: hgy81-1.jpg]

Percy's Package Roundup[Image: hgy80-5.jpg]
[Image: hgy80-4.jpg]
[Image: hgy80-2.jpg]

[Image: hgy80-1.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
Thanks Mr No.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
>@GreatGordonFan:
“This would show they are reserved for very special occasions and are therefore "prestigious".
I understand people like gold engines (so do I) they sell well (if marketed correctly), but when you use it too much, it becomes common and stops feeling "special" if you get what I mean.”

I totally agree with you on this. Gold/Silver/Chrome locomotives should be only be made when a milestone/achievement is accomplished, like a birthday celebration every 5 years or so...
[-] The following 2 users Like Viktor's post:
  • GreatGordonFan, Super
I don't want to bring this up, All Engines Go could be coming to China, they could be targeting Japan next and Mattel will make Takara Tomy discontinue their Thomas lineup no matter how successful it is and replace them with the Motorized Lineup Mattel has. Hopefully this doesn't happen anytime soon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd5FWz1g7vs
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/TB90Productions
I think that's very unlikely that they'd get rid of Plarail Thomas now.
Just call me Ffar

Probably disassembling a TOMY Toy
Pretty much because Plarail Thomas is pretty popular. Hopefully they keep it the way it is now.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/TB90Productions
Not yet confirmed (I don't know is it some fan edit or will it be released; found him on Twitter):

Rainbow Diesel
I'll call him DUI Diesel... :D

[Image: Rainbow-Diesel.jpg]

Also not confirmed - Greatest Moments Percy & Bruno

[Image: greatest-moments-percy-and-bruno.jpg]

Now, if they are going to release Bruno in this Greatest Moments edition, he'll probably be the first piece  of rolling stock that is of appropriate height in relation to the AEG engine...  :)
If Plarail were to ever get discontinued I am very sure high quality knock-offs will get made like what happened with old TrackMaster.
I'm expecting later this year or next year that Takara Tomy will produce a redesigned line of All Engines Go themed Plarail, Tomica, and Capsule Plarail items. For the Plarail range, it will have been over 10 years since the last dramatically reduced line change. Based on the timing, it could either be a 30th anniversary thing or a thing that will occur afterwards so that existing products can be used to more appropriately celebrate 30 years of Plarail Thomas.
Given the fact that there have been a lot of bad prophecies lately, all of which have failed so far, it would be nice to know if you base your "expectations" on some concrete evidence, insights or information.  :)
So I finally acquired one All engine go Thomas.  I tried to install the piston rod on Thomas, it didn't work as the hole in the rear wheel is too small.  So I decided to swap out the rear wheel and replace it with a trackmaster revolution wheel.  they are perfect match even the gear between the wheels is the same.  However when I install the piston on to the front wheel, there is not enough for the piston o move freely.  In theory if you replace the front wheels' axel with revolution axel it should work.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
For Plarail maybe the main line will remain the same but the ringing line will get the AEG revamp.
What evidence, insights or information are you basing that prophecy on, ThomasSirHandel?  :rolleyes:
(02-02-2022, 02:15 PM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: So I finally acquired one All engine go Thomas.  I tried to install the piston rod on Thomas, it didn't work as the hole in the rear wheel is too small.  So I decided to swap out the rear wheel and replace it with a trackmaster revolution wheel.  they are perfect match even the gear between the wheels is the same.  However when I install the piston on to the front wheel, there is not enough for the piston o move freely.  In theory if you replace the front wheels' axel with revolution axel it should work.

I don't see why would you install the rods on AEG engine, since they don't have them in the show anyway, but nevertheless: back in October, Super drew our attention to the following video:

Could the problems you point out be solved that way?