All Engines Go NEWS

550 Replies, 187453 Views

(10-09-2021, 03:06 AM)Trainboy90 Productions Wrote: And the CGI versions will officially be discontinued

Considering we still have some upcoming CGI releases I am honestly waiting tell 2022 to see what happens with the CGI range.
Most likely, nothing. It will go on (despite all the fuss). Big Grin

As far as they are releasing non-rebooted sets like this (and they obviously are):

[Image: Fisher-Price-Thomas-Percy-Cargo-Race-Train-Set.jpg]
[Image: Motorized-Niaandthe-Elephant-Set.png]
...there is no fear for the "regular" production line!  Angel

[Wow! I like that bridge (both variants)!]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
So are Thomas and Percy included in one race set or are they only included by themselves forcing one to but two sets? The bridge is cool Mr No but the same sure can't be said about that green tunnel. Wonder if the shipping dock with the elephant performs some type of action?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
(10-17-2021, 11:27 AM)Super Wrote: So are Thomas and Percy included in one race set? ...

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Thanks Dr Chris

The reason I asked is that Mr No provide pictures of 2 different boxes, one with Thomas and one with Percy.

[Image: Fisher-Price-Motorized-Thomas-Percy-Cargo-Race-Set.jpg]

[Image: Fisher-Price-Thomas-Percy-Cargo-Race-Train-Set.jpg]
  • Mister No
Good point. And as far as I can see it's only available in Australia at the moment.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Yup, Australia only, for now. (Why exactly Australia?) I suppose they displayed one engine, and the other is in the box. Not sure why they did it, it's a bit confusing.  Confused

Nia's "tunnel" sure is ugly, it represents the jungle, I think...  As far as I know, the shipping dock has only one function: embarking and disembarking the elephants. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Australia only...but what is the other language on the box?
  • Mister No
The languages are: English, French, German and Spanish. I think they are just starting selling it in Australia, and later they'll sell it elsewhere...

By the way, other than the big suspension bridge that comes with this set and the Nia and the Elefants Set, it seems to me that nothing else is actually original, all of these are elements we’ve seen so many times, including these low suspension bridges from the Animal Park Monkey Adventure Set, by which the upper rail collapses to the lower rail with a loud "clack" and cannot be arranged otherwise (e.g. as a static element).

But the big suspension bridge is an interesting element: if you look closely, you can see that there is another bridge under it - which is even better than in the Nia Set. It is a pity that large Trackmaster sets often offer only one interesting and original element.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
This new set is not really appealing unless both Percy and Thomas have more powerful motors
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Mister No, Super