All Engines Go NEWS

550 Replies, 187584 Views

Does mattel really think we can't spot the jarring similarity?

[Image: cae.webp][Image: aegbook.jpg]
Train it, plane it, you name it!
New pics of 2 motorized sets:

Nia Dockside Drop Off

[Image: hgy81-5.jpg]
[Image: hgy81-2.jpg]
[Image: hgy81-1.jpg]

Percy's Package Roundup[Image: hgy80-5.jpg]
[Image: hgy80-4.jpg]
[Image: hgy80-2.jpg]

[Image: hgy80-1.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
Thanks Mr No.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
>@GreatGordonFan:
“This would show they are reserved for very special occasions and are therefore "prestigious".
I understand people like gold engines (so do I) they sell well (if marketed correctly), but when you use it too much, it becomes common and stops feeling "special" if you get what I mean.”

I totally agree with you on this. Gold/Silver/Chrome locomotives should be only be made when a milestone/achievement is accomplished, like a birthday celebration every 5 years or so...
[Image: banner.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Viktor's post:
  • GreatGordonFan, Super
I don't want to bring this up, All Engines Go could be coming to China, they could be targeting Japan next and Mattel will make Takara Tomy discontinue their Thomas lineup no matter how successful it is and replace them with the Motorized Lineup Mattel has. Hopefully this doesn't happen anytime soon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd5FWz1g7vs
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
I think that's very unlikely that they'd get rid of Plarail Thomas now.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
Pretty much because Plarail Thomas is pretty popular. Hopefully they keep it the way it is now.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
Not yet confirmed (I don't know is it some fan edit or will it be released; found him on Twitter):

Rainbow Diesel
I'll call him DUI Diesel... Big Grin

[Image: Rainbow-Diesel.jpg]

Also not confirmed - Greatest Moments Percy & Bruno

[Image: greatest-moments-percy-and-bruno.jpg]

Now, if they are going to release Bruno in this Greatest Moments edition, he'll probably be the first piece  of rolling stock that is of appropriate height in relation to the AEG engine...  Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
If Plarail were to ever get discontinued I am very sure high quality knock-offs will get made like what happened with old TrackMaster.
I'm expecting later this year or next year that Takara Tomy will produce a redesigned line of All Engines Go themed Plarail, Tomica, and Capsule Plarail items. For the Plarail range, it will have been over 10 years since the last dramatically reduced line change. Based on the timing, it could either be a 30th anniversary thing or a thing that will occur afterwards so that existing products can be used to more appropriately celebrate 30 years of Plarail Thomas.