hehe, well no, but i did find some "artifacts"
mostly Plarail items
Emily Motorized & Push Along

[Image: EMILY-Motorized-Emily.jpg]
[Image: EMILY-New-Push-Along-Emily.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
Emily doesn't look that bad.  However, I will get her unless it comes with the used lot.

On the All engine go Emily, it doesn't look like the middle "big" wheel actually touches the ground
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
(03-02-2022, 12:38 AM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: Emily doesn't look that bad.  However, I will get her unless it comes with the used lot.

On the All engine go Emily, it doesn't look like the middle "big" wheel actually touches the ground

I wish it does touch the ground.

Is it just me or is there something weird about the motorized one? Huh
mostly Plarail items
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2022, 01:33 PM by Super.)
I think the safety valve and whistle are moved really far forward, so it looks weird.
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.
I guess the AEG tender engines could be useful for cab close ups in remakes but that's about it.
Saw this set from a local wal mart 
[Image: 272739727-738562140637646-8247999030402081383-n.jpg]
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
I can see where a toddler would very much like these action sets especially since they don't look like a one trick pony. Multiple different actions should keep there attention.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I’ve noticed that, at least for now, AEG sets are characterized by simplicity. Unlike some TrackMaster sets, there are no overly complicated elements, engines do not fly, do not spin in hurricanes, etc. (The only complex set will be the upcoming set with that big loop, we will see how it will work...)

But for now, these sets work very well, all the elements work nicely, the locomotives don’t derail... Although I hadn’t had TrackMaster sets before, I saw on Youtube that there were some issues. For example, in many videos of the “3-in-1 Package Pickup Set” Thomas (or Annie & Clarabel) used to derail here and there, while with the AEG version of that same set there are no such problems.

This "Fix 'Em Up Friends" set is a real hit. So small and simple, but so fun! Kids will surely love it very much. It’s easy to use Carly to load Thomas’ wagon and transport Sandy to the unloading station where she falls out of the wagon and rolls down the slide. Simple, fun and very suitable for slightly older toddlers too!  Big Grin Blush

My "Fix 'Em Up Friends" arrived just today:

[Image: IMG-20220303-161710.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220303-165715.jpg]
Heart
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Very colorful plastic for sure, to attract a toddlers eye.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No