All Engines Go NEWS

550 Replies, 187517 Views

Grrrr…these mixed sets really make me mad!
It’s extortion to have to buy their push-along’s just to get that Thomas. 😒
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Moreover, to get Thomas that obviously goes with the "Back to the Barn" Set, but it's not sold with that set!!
There is just plain Thomas (with different face, though) in that set. But Thomas from "Around the Farm" should definitely be the "Back to the Barn" Thomas... :/
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
LOL...the drug dealer gives the kids who want that particular Thomas a little taste of the drug (Push Alongs) in hopes that they will also become addicted to them...profits, profits, profits = more Thomas addicts. 😁
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Here's how it goes: give your child "Around the Farm" Push Along set. The child gets as many as 5 beautifully painted Push Along engines - Thomas, Percy, Kana, Diesel, and even the Muddy Push Along Gordon - which can't be obtained any other way, except in this set.

BUT, the child also gets a motorized painted Thomas (with a very cool facial expression). Then the child (who surfs the internet better than you) sees that there is also a “Back to the Barn” set, which is just perfect for his motorized Around-the-Farm-Thomas.

After you buy this set, the child - or you Smile - already has two Farm Thomases - one from the Around the Farm set and the other from the Back to the Barn set. It is best to buy the third one immediately - the Greatest Moments Farm Thomas (the one with the pig), and when you’re already shopping, you can’t miss Farm Percy and Farm Kana, because you can’t have only three motorized Thomases on the farm, you have to buy his motorized friends as well.

That way, starting with small Push Along engines, you quickly bought quite a large collection of motorized Farm engines and trains! Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, MuddyPoppins, Super
Another (smaller) Launch & Loop Set?

Just found this one on amazon.de!
Item Number: HMB93

[Image: LAUNCH-AND-LOOP-HMB93.jpg]

Is it just a smaller version of the previously announced Launch & Loop Set (HJY30)?
[Image: LAUNCH-AND-LOOP-HJY30.jpg]

Or is HJY30 cancelled and HMB93 a final variant of that set? We'll see soon...

That's a third variant of that set. The first one (the prototype) was best (higher slopes/bridges, nicer loop etc.):

[Image: Motorized-Obstacle-Course-Set.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super
Well...they are certainly making the most from their parts.
  • Mister No
New Motorized Sets!!

New Thomas & Percy faces, new billboard picture, some different colouring... and a lot of elements (raisers, tunnels, bridges, docks, loading & unloading stations...) that had been seen in various TrackMaster & AEG sets, each and every one of them, I think... But the sets are colourful and fun! 😊

[Image: NEW-MOTORIZED-SETS-1.jpg]

[Image: NEW-MOTORIZED-SETS-2.jpg]
[Image: NEW-MOTORIZED-SETS-3.jpg]
[Image: NEW-MOTORIZED-SETS-4.jpg]
Oops! Percy is angry! >> [Image: NEW-MOTORIZED-SETS-5-ANGRY-PERCY.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, generic_truck_69420, Super
Wow...they are really pumping these sets out...more-so than just before an Xmas season.
  • Mister No
So I saw on Twitter the reboot is getting sent over to Japan

I just hope the third party stuff like Plarail doesn't get effected and it's only stuff sent over by Mattel

I mean WR and Bachmann haven't been effected so we can hope the same goes for Plarail
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThomasSirHandel's post:
  • Super
the rolling stocks on the new releases are essentially the same as before.  The only set i may consider getting is the thomas tiger adventure on the basis that it comes with a troublesome truck. I am a big collecto of troublesome trucks.  There is no such thing as too many troublesome trucks in my yard lol.

As for the "angry percy" does that button makes Percy to say something?
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2022, 10:34 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Mister No, Super