Hypothetical Question!

6 Replies, 3546 Views

If Plarail were to come out with accessory packs for their trains sold separately...
what would you like those packs to look like??
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No
Accessories are always nice! Smile
I could think of:
  • additional wagons, coaches, cars (more coaches for JR trains - for example blue coaches for steam trains, additional express coaches for Gordon, James etc, Old Slow Coach without the flags, Emily's coaches, Hong-Mei coaches An An and Yin-Long; Lucy, Jemima and by all means - Beatrice for Skarloey Railway!, and many more...);
  • additional middle cars with sound;
  • (dummy) front cars with front hook for commuter trains (it would be nice to make 2 or 3 train combinations);
  • appropriate road vehicles, industrial and other vehicles that are connected with the specific train (many railway operators have also a company bus-fleet, for example, so it would be nice to have a company bus with a circle of road-pieces as an accessory);
  • additional faces for Thomas & Friends (a face for Henrietta!);
  • appropriate Plakids (for example a Saitama Seibu Lions Hockey Player Plakid will go great with my Seibu 9180 L-Train!);
  • other railroad accessories, stations, other buildings, bridges, tunnels, docks, little lakes, volcanoes (!) and other stuff that goes with the specific train (like Kamakura Buddha with Enoden)...
I could go on! Big Grin
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, Super
What about accessories like snowploughs?
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 3 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, Super
I would like to see some different 'Cargo' Packs. Some which fit perfectly in the back of a Truck. Maybe even some Tarps that cover a Truck like the one that came with Trackmaster II's Gator but full sized for a Plarail Truck. These could come in 2 or 3 packs of different types of cargo.

Like Mr No, I would like to see some PlaKids packs of general looking people not necessarily tied to a particular train although his suggestion of a Seibu Lions Hockey Baseball Player would really be neat. These could be in packs of maybe 3 - 5 or 10.

For some strange reason...my mind is picturing a Seibu Lions Baseball player PlaKid...is there really one?
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No
Oh, baseball, not hockey, silly me!  Blush
Is there really Seibu Lions player Plakid? I don't know, but it would be nice to have a pack of Lions baseball team plakids as an accesory! Just imagine the whole team waiting for their train here on the platform: Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20200226-120416.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Haha...the whole team...I am on board with that. I do picture one in my head Mr No....I wonder if it may have been a Suzukawa video...for some reason she has popped into my head also but i may be totally irrelevant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
more track switch variety would be nice.  4 tracks bridge support would be nice too.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super