My Mercari and Ebay buys

14 Replies, 7442 Views

okay so, I don't wanna clog this place with different threads for every purchase I make lol, so I'm just making this so I can add to it as I buy more stuff.

This week I purchased a Tomy Emily, a Tomy Harvey, and a Plarail Stephen
[Image: Plarail-Stephen.jpg]
I paid $17 for Stephen
[Image: Tomy-Emily.jpg]
$40 for Emily + Brake Coach
[Image: Tomy-Harvey.jpg]
And like $12 for Harvey.

Surprisingly the used ones worked fine. Also I think i heard the Brake Coach for Emily is rare? Is that true?
[-] The following 2 users Like OrangeElectric's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Mister No
Yes, that coach is rare. Much sought after especially outside of Japan.  It only came in one set and its hard to find.

[Image: Pla-Kids-Town-Emily-Setbox.png]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, generic_truck_69420, Mister No, OrangeElectric, Tharazero1
Hey all, haven't posted anything recently cause I didn't get most of my packages until today lol. But here they arrived today so here.

[Image: NIBHit-Toys-Sir-Handel.png]
I paid $40 for Sir Handel, it was completely unopened when it arrived. Opened to test if the motor still ran and its still a runner. It did take a bit or running in to get its motor working at 100% though.

[Image: Plarail-Donald.png]
I paid about $7 for Donald, according to the seller in Japan it is refurbished? Not too sure but its runs amazingly.

[Image: Plarail-Henry.png]
I paid about $15 for Henry, it didn't come with a battery lid, but for now I'm using my Mattel Henry's cap.

[Image: Splatter.png]
And Splatter, paid around $15 dollars for him as well. The seller also sent a Capsule Plarail James as a bonus.
[-] The following 3 users Like OrangeElectric's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Mister No, Super
I probably have but don't remember seeing a Sir Handle in the big 3 piece box before, nice grabs OE.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • OrangeElectric
That old style Plarail Henry is always crazy expensive on ebay (just like edward gordon and james) although it does not seem too hard to find in Japan and Asia. Luckily I got my henry when it was still cheap.
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 3 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, OrangeElectric, Super
(03-13-2021, 08:09 PM)Super Wrote: Yes, that coach is rare. Much sought after especially outside of Japan.  It only came in one set and its hard to find.

[Image: Pla-Kids-Town-Emily-Setbox.png]

This is a really beautiful coach. Since Emily is still produced, I cannot understand why they sell her with the plain gray brake van nowadays. 
At least Tomy UK was selling Emily with the (shorter) green coach, which was very appropriate. The current gray brake van not so much.
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • OrangeElectric, Super
I like how Tomys Emily Coach and sister, Old Slow Coach, were only available in one discontinued sets each which makes them very hard to come by outside of Japan. I am lucky to have 4 of each. Modified of course
Sorry for disappearing for a while haha, busy with school and stuff over the last year or so, and a bunch of other things involving a broken PC.

But heres something I recently bought that arrived today!
[Image: 20220613-160756.jpg]

[Image: 20220613-160804.jpg]
A HiT Toys Henry! (kinda)
I mainly bought this because it had a battery cap, and it was quite cheap. (in comparison to other listings) And it had a box as well!
I was aware it was open, but it was quite surprising to open it and find it was a tomy model instead. But it is in almost mint condition, so I do not mind.

Since my last post, I have also accquired a plarail toby, and the Action Canyon Set.
[-] The following 3 users Like OrangeElectric's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
Love that box. Nice additions to your collection OE!
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, OrangeElectric
It sure is a nice box, and what a great idea for buyers to look at Henry's face right there in the shop!
I saw some of these boxes before, but they were used in a very short time period, weren't they?
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • OrangeElectric, Super