another TM alfie sold

17 Replies, 10254 Views

@ConfusedandDelayed, Could I have the links to the listings?
Train it, plane it, you name it!
@confusedanddelayed
Thanks for the insight and help! Congratulations on your finds!
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2021, 10:42 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like ajtrain944's post:
  • confusedanddelayed, MuddyPoppins
I’m sorry, but I don’t have a links anymore because I deleted the messenger threads. I had to bark up a lot of the wrong trees and ended clearing out the messages threads. I didn’t even know the listings stayed live after they were marked as sold, but Tons may have links since he was able to find them?

UPDATE on my previous reply:

If it is helpful, I found all the listings with an Alfies when I searched in and around Montreal. Also, all the listings (I think) were in French.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2021, 01:03 AM by Super.)
Yes YES
The NOUVEAU STICKER!
The Tons of Trackmasters YouTube channel  Smile https://www.youtube.com/@TonsOfTrackmasters
My secrets have been exposed ???
Well, outrageous eBay Alfie auctions strike again. This one was just listed yesterday with a starting bid of $100 and a buy-it-now price of $625, and someone already bought it for the full $625. Not trying to shame anyone here, I just thought it was interesting that they didn’t wait for some time to see if the bid goes up (I’m sure it would’ve, I actually think this person was kinda smart because I could definitely see this ending at over $800.) I believe this one was from the third and final batch of Alfies produced for anyone wondering.

[Image: 4072-EF50-0-B64-4835-A624-3-B28-ADAA6-D45.jpg]
[Image: 78-E6-A161-B543-4-FAC-8317-8-A7045-FACF85.jpg]
[Image: AD5-BD6-D4-7-D78-4982-BB40-402078825-E9-E.jpg]
plarail for life
[-] The following 2 users Like TrainsRawesome's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins
Well the price is to be expected when we go to a rare item only being sold in one country. I wonder how did TotallyThomasTown manage to get a good chunk of trackmaster Alfies back then?
[-] The following 2 users Like MyGoodThomasFriend74's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins
maybe totally thomas is like an antique dealer where it buy from people who have no idea the true value of Alfie.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/