Alfie, Ned & Jack (with accessories), value ?

14 Replies, 6411 Views

(03-19-2021, 05:47 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Ned and Jack are worth $50-$75
Really? I must have gotten them for really cheap LOL.
The Tons of Trackmasters YouTube channel  Smile https://www.youtube.com/@TonsOfTrackmasters
[-] The following 2 users Like Tons of Trackmasters's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins
I have a feeling this will get extremely intense Confused . I don't think I stand a chance here.
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 2 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Tons of Trackmasters
Lets put a stop to this right now! This is not a debate, its simply a new member asking for help. Value is different for everybody and everybody can have their own opinions but if you can't be respectful then keep it to yourself.

Sorry C-Dad, this isn't normally the behavior around here
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like Super's post:
  • confusedanddelayed, GreatGordonFan, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1, Tons of Trackmasters
Just wanted to apologise for my actions C dad, can’t blame you for wanting to get a true gauge of the value of the items you have. As for Alfie, I can see why it is a very very hot topic, members including myself have been looking for one for a very very long time, and after finally finding one for myself on a very unknown website I got very excited and started messaging you, I guess I made it seem as I if I was very desperate for the Alfie which turned you towards this site to get a true gauge for how much his worth. As for myself, I was a bit annoyed at the beginning, but now don’t blame you for wanting to find the true value. As for the value itself of Alfie, it’s very hard to gauge where his value is at. The last Alfie that appeared on eBay was around 2015-2016, until about a week ago where an Alfie sold for $100 in a buy it now listing, however, Alfie is worth way way more than $100. As with your Alfie, you still have his original cargo will make him be worth even more. If you really want to find out the true value of the Alfie I suggest starting an auction on eBay, not a buy it now listing but an auction. I reckon muddy’s value is a good gauge for it, but I reckon it would be worth a bit more now. Now this could potentially have a lot, and I mean a lot of members bidding against each other for this very rare and sought after piece of merchandise, and may make some people unhappy but if you want to find the true value of him, I suggest doing this. You could try and get people offering you a price for this, and you pick the highest one however I don’t think you’ll get a true gauge for the value of him. Up to you. And once again, sorry for my actions
[-] The following 2 users Like Tharazero1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Are you going to sell this to someone or post it on eBay?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ajtrain944's post:
  • Tharazero1