Any good sites for Tomy/Trackmaster Classic track/locos?

7 Replies, 4013 Views

Hi the people of Blue Plastic Tracks, this is my first upload on here.  I've been scrolling Amazon and Ebay to look for Tomy/Plarail/TM1 stuff, and I saw either things that are way too expensive, or things that I wasn't interested in.  Any sites(or search settings for Amazon/Ebay)would you consider as a good site for buying locos or track from?(I'm not interested in TM2, btw).  Thanks
[-] The following 2 users Like Jettgamer3000's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
I have a lot of stuff I would sell for a very fair price that would help someone get started shoot me a pm.

Destinations, locomotives, tracks and sets I have it all I would love to get it to someone whose just starting out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ajtrain944's post:
  • DalaGStanator
which engine or things you are interested in?
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Jettgamer3000, Super
I'm wanting a TOMY/TM1 Henry, Toby, and I want some more TOMY straight track and risers.  I also want a 2009 FP Thomas, but with the old face that it had before they switched to the CGI faces.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2021, 06:20 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Jettgamer3000's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
i don't know which country you are from.  Thrift store sometimes have used thomas and accessories.  I go to Value Village to find them.  I believe in the US and Australia, Value Village is called Value saver or something like that.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
If you're in the United States, you could try mercari.com. There are typically lots of listings. Some are priced well, and some aren't. You can also try facebook marketplace. Happy hunting for the trains you seek!
[-] The following 3 users Like confusedanddelayed's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Jettgamer3000, Super
I completely forgot about Mercari!  Just looked on it, and already found some good stuff.  Thanks for the recommendation!
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2021, 09:32 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Jettgamer3000's post:
  • confusedanddelayed, DalaGStanator, Super
FYI - and I hope I'm not violating any unspoken rules here, but there are some nice NIB older era trains for sale on mercari.com (I am not in any way affiliated with the person selling these guys). They ain't cheap, but they may be of interest to folks. Super - feel free to move to the trading zone if that's more appropriate (and apologies if that is where I should've put it in the first instance!).