Plarail 2021 Thomas Lineup Catalogue

10 Replies, 4821 Views

Hi this is the Plarail 2021 Thomas Lineup for 2021 it seems that it looks so bland and no interesting releases this year who knows if they will introduce New Thomas stuff for the rest of the year. what do you think is Takara Tomy gonna kill the Plarail Thomas Brand soon or No?

[Image: oHNV2jU.png]
[Image: iit8IHC.png]
[Image: sWj7vQC.png]
[Image: pfUQhXp.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes nwrthomas25's post:
  • Super
Besides the Kenji set which was already released...I don't see any other new, yet to be released, in this ad...or did I miss something?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I wouldn't expect most of the 2021 releases to be in the catalogue released at the start of 2021, so there's hope yet.

COW! ONE! RED! HONEY! CAR!
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
"COW! ONE! RED! HONEY! CAR!"

Huh Huh Huh Huh
[Image: Img_08.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
I can see the Pla-Rail and Takara Tomy Thomas products ending by the end of the year, though there is a 50% chance Sonny and duchess could get released later in the fall.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Collin Joe's post:
  • Super
Why are the engines saying such random things? Is it supposed to be 'educational'???
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Super
Apparently, in 2018, they added an English quiz mode to the talking engines for some reason.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 03:14 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Collin Joe's post:
  • Super
I hope they don't kill the range, it's too good to die. I don't want to say this but I think 2021 will be the last year of Plarail Thomas (1992-2021) so they'll be extremely rare in the next few years.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
So many 'Downer Debbies'...we have been through this year after year and Plarail and Thomas is still going strong. Thats not to say that eventually it will die off as the generations die off but I don't think it will be a sudden drop off.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • AOF04, chrisjo