What is the rarest Tomy/Plarail/TrackMaster item you own?

67 Replies, 21346 Views

TrackMaster Terence, and TrackMaster Flip-Face Hiro
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 2 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • Super, TrainsRawesome
This should be interesting; I guess Monty, Thumper or a NIB Terence as most people know. Still no Alfie...
The Tons of Trackmasters YouTube channel  Smile https://www.youtube.com/@TonsOfTrackmasters
[-] The following 2 users Like Tons of Trackmasters's post:
  • Super, TrainsRawesome
@TOT I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before you find one. After all, you were able to acquire a Monty AND a Thumper.
plarail for life
[-] The following 3 users Like TrainsRawesome's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Tons of Trackmasters
I have 2 Bnib Caroline’s. Bnib Bertram and many others.
[-] The following 5 users Like ajtrain944's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1, Tons of Trackmasters, TrainsRawesome
My rarest items that I currently have is also my 1/360 Blushing Face Thomas, my whole BNIB Motor Road and Rail collection which I've gone to hard yarns to try and get them all. Also have a flip face Hiro which is pretty hard to come by, and of course my 4 Clear Annie's which were limited to only 3000. My BNIB Oliver although maybe not as rare as some other stuff I have is probably one of the things in my collection that is worth the most. I have A LOT of stuff currently sitting in Buyee Storage, which most of the things there are extremely rare. However I'm just waiting till normal air mail to Australia resumes before I send it. Can't wait to show everyone what I've gotten, will be amazing.
[-] The following 4 users Like Tharazero1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Tons of Trackmasters, TrainsRawesome
Currently, my rarest item coming in the mail is the Talk n Action Harold station, and the rarest tomy Thomas item I own currently is maybe Talk n Action MIB American Percy or tna diesel 10

[Image: 42-B07-B8-A-BB15-4-C8-B-87-ED-7-A8461-DF91-B8.jpg]

[Image: 97343-D18-CBE7-4-DCB-AEF0-7717-B8411-A09.jpg]

Currently, the rarest items I own are Talk N’ Action MIB American Percy, and Talk N’ Action Diesel 10. I do have TNA Harold currently heading to me in the mail though

(edit) sorry if I sent this a few times, I didn’t see the next page until now
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2021, 11:16 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like OwenDino Studios's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
AMERICAN TALK N ACTION BOXES HAVE FINALLY BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2021, 11:17 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Tharazero1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Woah ... that MIB American TNA Percy sure is rare. That’s the first one I’ve seen besides the one on the wiki.
plarail for life
[-] The following 2 users Like TrainsRawesome's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
flip face toby is also rare as well
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
https://blueplastictracks.com/showthread...223&page=8

(07-15-2020, 09:36 PM)Vio Wrote: Do sets count? Our team's rarest one will be ちょうとっきゅうひかりごうニューセット, only manufactured for 1 year in 1970, 44500 yen.

[Image: Ebr-In-GFU8-AAp-W1-A-1.jpg][Image: Ebr-Irpm-UEAE-c-CC.jpg]

It's existence was not even known until an auction on May 2020 appeared.

Still the rarest one till today. The only surviving unit in the world as of today, and this particular set travelled almost every region of Japan's driving parties for display purposes. Consists 2 types of rails from 1959 and 1970 onwards. There is only 1 catalogue that mentions this set, and that catalogue was excavated 4 months after the excavation of the set.
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1