Possibility of 2014 RC Stanley being released

16 Replies, 7429 Views

What is the possibility of the 2014 rc stanley to have actually been released?
It was apparently cancelled because the revolutions came in, but Muddy Poppins has said that it has been rumored that they have been sent exclusively to France.
Where did this rumor come from? Is there any proof that it's true?
[Image: Track-Master-Fisher-Price-RCStanley.jpg]
[Image: Track-Master-Fisher-Price-Prototype-RCStanley.png]
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 2 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Well...when its a 'Rumor' there is no proof that anything is true. If there were proof...it would no longer be a rumor.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, GreatGordonFan, MuddyPoppins
@Super, Well I said also that I would like to know where the rumor came from
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Super
I'm just yanking your chain GG-Fan Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • GreatGordonFan, MuddyPoppins
I am truly sorry that I cannot remember where I got that information, but I did not simply make it up.
I cannot remember where I misplaced my keys most days, so 2014 is unfortunately a blur.
I will try to find some time to dig around, but please do not hold your breath. Big Grin
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • chrisjo, GreatGordonFan, Super
Something I just realised that may support the fact that it was released is that it has a prototype version and a final one.
For most cancelled items (e.g flip face gordon, hit toys charlie etc.) all only had one prototype version that's it. Since they had the time to make the final version (just before the revolutions) could it mean that more exist?
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Super
talking about prototypes and cancelled items in general; I'm in contact with somebody who has access to the Fisher Price Factory where they have obtained many prototypes from! Sooner or later I'm sure these items will pop up but until then it's a wait and see.
The Tons of Trackmasters YouTube channel  Smile https://www.youtube.com/@TonsOfTrackmasters
[-] The following 4 users Like Tons of Trackmasters's post:
  • GreatGordonFan, MuddyPoppins, Super, TheDiamondDalek
Has anyone realised this stanley and its truck make up the colours of the french flag?

Also, is this where the rumor came from r/c spooky thomas
@GGF Just noticed that now, though the grey barrels seem to deflect this theory its certainly a hint that it could have been released in France, here's hoping one pops up one day, just like the Spooky Stanley

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheDiamondDalek's post:
  • Tons of Trackmasters
Jeez Louise...if that’s were the rumor started then I highly doubt anyone in France has ever seen one.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • DuckGWR, GreatGordonFan, TheDiamondDalek, Tons of Trackmasters