Talk n action British James to American?

6 Replies, 3781 Views

Hello all!
So, I found that my talk n action British James has uk-usa on it. I was wondering if I could switch from UK to US? Anyone know if that is possible? Thanks
[Image: 03-CEC2-CA-D90-F-45-A8-9019-12-FDAA2747-D3.jpg]

[Image: B653-E981-4-C98-4529-810-F-C2-E3-C4017149.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes OwenDino Studios's post:
  • Super
@OwenDino Studios, I would believe it isn't possible as it would have been designed to keep that 1 language, if you are able to obtain a chip from a TnA american James, then it would be possible, then again I'm no expert and cannot confirm these things but the chances of it being possible are very slim

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheDiamondDalek's post:
  • Super
Would it be possible to contact muddy about this to send an image of the American jame’s board?
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2021, 11:23 AM by Super.)
  • Super
Thats very interesting that the board says UK-USA...unless it just means in the English chip. Good eye for spotting that Owen, should make for an interesting discussion. It sure has made me curious as to what it exactly means.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
It migt also mean that it was made for programming on the USA and UK version, meaning mine might have only British programming.
  • Super
wouldn't it be easier just to get James who speaks with US accent instead?  I doubt you can find the chip alone.  You may as well get the whole engine.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
It would be easy, but the US version is really hard to find. It took Muddy Poppins years to find him
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 12:57 AM by Super.)