The Grand Finale

40 Replies, 63430 Views

(08-21-2014, 06:49 PM)Penybontshed Wrote: Its a second childhood.................with money LOL

[Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif] I love that!
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Well...here it is...the overall picture of the *Grand Finale* I will take up close pictures and details.

[Image: 005_zps008ed76e.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, jdogman, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
Thats not enough for the grand finale

Need more
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • sunhuntin, Super
This first set is really exciting for my Grandson and I and has come from a new friend that I met on YouTube and a legend in Tomy/Plarail videos. He is also a new member here at BluePlasticTracks.com. Thank you very much PlarailMike for your friendship and your generosity. If anyone would like more close up pictures, have questions or want more details, I would be happy to. See details below the picture...

[Image: 100_zps7abbb71c.jpg]

From left to right...

* Hard to find (at least I had never seen one before) Orange Tomy Container Truck and it is Motorized! I had no idea! Would easily run around on the Trackmaster or Tomy Road Tracks. Fantastic

* Have you ever seen a motorized, blue, C12 before? I hadn't until I saw a PlarailMike video and we have wanted one since. Isn't she a beauty?

* Three hard to find PlaKids including the rare, Salesman and his cart. Never thought we would have one.

* Behind the kids....Yep...There he is, our most awaited train, The General Yoshitsune. Absolutely beautiful. The details are awesome with the gold, green and red. Everything I hoped it would be and a good runner too. Thrilled to finally have one in our collection.

* Tomica Red Nissan StAgea station wagon, a surprise to us in the box as was the Tomica blue Isuzu Elf manlift truck. A PlaKid fits perfectly in the basket. Thanks PlarailMike!

* Because you just don't see them very much is what attracted us to the white EF 6019. We like the different and unusual and this is in perfect condition. We can't wait to run this with some freight.

* In the back we have 3 long brown box cars just waiting for some graffiti to go along with the 3 we already have.

Once again, a big shout out for PlarailMike. Without you buddy we would never have had the chance to acquire these great items.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
Well, that's a interesting C12 you got there. Nice.
Next up...

Was in the right place in the right time here. While browsing Ebay after talking with a member here and looking at something else, A new, "Buy It Now" listing, just appeared before my very eyes for a red, white and blue set of trains. Was a good price especially since it had the rare Blue F-Unit. I had to buy it...I had no choice.... I was not in control of my body. Of course the red Santa Fe and Blue F Unit we will be keeping and since we already have 2 white E3 Shinkansen Komachi will be sold as we already have 2 along with 4 coaches but since this is one of the Grandson's favorite Shinkansens I am not so sure. These 3 units are near perfect and don't even look like they were played with much.

Even though we have well over a hundred trees in the layout now, I impulsively keep buying more. I guess you can never have enough trees....right...right???

[Image: 007_zps51465095.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, HankAmericanEngine, TOMY_FAN
Strictly an Impulse buy here for a future custom Mod. I really wasn't interested in this train as I thought it was a Japanese electric but because it has an unusual look I did a little research. Believe it or not this is a diesel! Talk about unusual...are the passengers sitting on top of the diesel engines? I also managed to pick up a couple extra coaches for what will be a longer custom train.

[Image: 003_zpsc68199bb.jpg]

[Image: 002_zpsb86100e9.jpg]
  • HankAmericanEngine
I'm so jealous! Love that C12! Nice buys, you guys sure are going out with a Big Bang!
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
Does this mean you will sell the set soon?? :p

I got dibs on the F trains lol
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
(08-23-2014, 03:15 AM)ActionChugger Wrote: Does this mean you will sell the set soon? I got dibs on the F trains lol
[Image: giggle.gif] Nope, Now is the time to really enjoy everything we have!!! In fact all that we like will be packed up and stored for future generations.

Here we have a complete Tomica World #7436 IRC Train Set. I told the seller not to ship the large box as I didn't need it and its easier to ship in a different box. Its like new and works perfectly. Has 2 speeds, lights, sound, forward and reverse. I only bought this for all the gray track and we already have this train and remote so the set, minus the tracks, will be sold.

[Image: 003_zpscf5ef5a2.jpg]
  • plarailfan