Best Website to Find the rare playrail stuff

7 Replies, 4732 Views

For a while I've been collecting playrail engines and sets (thomas of course) and have a small collection. I've been using ebay for a while, but all I have really been finding is mostly the TS series, which I don't really have an interest in. I really want to look into the obscure stuff, so what are the best websites for this stuff. Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes DJ Sackmaster's post:
  • TheD.FusitTankerMan12
It may help if you could say what Country you are in. For me, all your Dreams can come true using the Yahoo Auctions of Japan. Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • DuckGWR, MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1
Yea it’s the same with me
there are some ebay sellers that sell antique stuff but it will cost you an arm and a leg.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
You could probably use Jauce, Japanese auctions. It costs a fortune to ship, but there are much rarer items there
(06-10-2021, 11:14 PM)Super Wrote: It may help if you could say what Country you are in. For me, all your Dreams can come true using the Yahoo Auctions of Japan. Big Grin

I live in USA but when I use yahho auctions japan and look up this stuff I don't find much interesting stuff
(06-11-2021, 10:47 PM)OwenDino Studios Wrote: You could probably use Jauce, Japanese auctions. It costs a fortune to ship, but there are much rarer items there

Whenever I look up anything on Jauce I just get "no results"
My advise is when you look up stuff, that being too specific doesn't work on Jauce.
I use two searches only when I search.
I use PLARAIL - when I want to search for everything
Then I use PLARAIL THOMAS - when I only want to search Thomas items.
These have helped me.  They are very broad search items, but if you put in Plarail Freddie you get no results, but I have found Freddie using plarail thomas.
Hope this is helpful.
[-] The following 2 users Like AOF04's post:
  • DuckGWR, Viktor