DalaGStanator's Customs, Mods and Experiments

168 Replies, 75689 Views

[Image: 4078-FC16-4-A29-4-BA3-A011-58-C0860-B64-B7.jpg][Image: 9982-BCC4-36-C5-4-C25-A3-CA-A75368-F51-CDD.jpg]

I said I would (finally) jump on the TOMY Daisy bandwagon, so this is my take on her for the powered ex Annie chassis. It turned out to be one of my better designed tops due to leaving enough room around the battery pack. Unlike the others before her, she will have the same green spray paint as Henry (Spenry) with the rest being hand painted. The side windows will likely have to be squished in order to fit properly, and she will likely lose some of them. She's also the only one to have her own bufferbeams, mainly to help make more room for the face. I initially planned her to be a filmed/CGI hybrid (CGI sized face with the filmed model's features), but it proved a little restrictive due to how my faces are made. However, it might actually call for using the 3D pen this time. I'll see after she's painted up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • generic_truck_69420

Messages In This Thread
RE: DalaGStanator's Customs, Mods and Experiments - by DalaGStanator - 12-22-2021, 07:38 PM