Angry plarail Thomas

7 Replies, 3855 Views

I recently ordered an angry Plarail Thomas on eBay. It hasn't arrived yet, so I can't take any pictures of it, so instead, here's the image from the ebay listing.
[Image: s-l400.jpg]
Thoughts?
[-] The following 1 user Likes CooingSlinky11's post:
  • TrainsRawesome
Looks great, the Angry Thomas has always been one of my favorites. The level of detail is amazing, especially considering the fact that it was the first to have a white running board. Hope it arrives soon. Smile

Also, welcome to the forum!
plarail for life
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrainsRawesome's post:
  • CooingSlinky11
Thanks for the welcome, also, I agree! the Angry Thomas is really good! Sad it's been discontinued though.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2021, 09:58 PM by Super.)
  • TrainsRawesome
It arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 1fNTXCw.png]
  • Super
I always liked this face but always called him miffed Thomas.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • CooingSlinky11
(07-16-2021, 03:04 PM)Super Wrote: I always liked this face but always called him miffed Thomas.

yeah, I can see why
Awesome, I wish Plarail kept this in the new version of the set. Enjoy! Also I like to think of the face as disgusted or confused
[Image: EF77-B8-A1-7-BAD-415-A-B855-1-E7-EE55-CD58-C.jpg]
plarail for life
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrainsRawesome's post:
  • CooingSlinky11
(07-16-2021, 03:14 PM)TrainsRawesome Wrote: Awesome, I wish Plarail kept this in the new version of the set. Enjoy! Also I like to think of him as disgusted, as he usually makes this face when someone’s being very rude to him or he smells something weird
[Image: 935266-C4-2259-43-CD-98-A3-4-C958-C851151.jpg]
True! I like to think of him as annoyed. Also, your thomas is in such good condition!
  • TrainsRawesome