What does your first trackmaster/Tomy train look like today?

23 Replies, 12467 Views

(07-14-2021, 06:16 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Yes Super…lots of them.
Star Wars action figures, Hot Wheels, baseball cards, GI Joe, games, nicknacks…even Doggie!

You were a child when Star Wars was a thing? Is that Teddy Bear your security blanket when you were an infant and/or toddler?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • CooingSlinky11, MuddyPoppins
(07-14-2021, 11:23 PM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: My first trackmaster item is the 3 item pack.  I got the green "Sodor metal" green wagon along with the stone grinder machine or something like that.  Sadly, I scrapped the stone grinder wagon as I wanted a flatbed back then.  As for the green "sodor metal" log wagon? I had to replace the "flat coupling" as it broke.

That's nice! Sad that the stone grinder wagon was scrapped though.
Yes I was 9 years old when Star Wars came out…before those mini action figures came out all there were was 12’ GI Joe’s, or tiny green moulded army men to play with.
I used to carry around Doggie under one arm and hold “Blanky” under the other, but I would insist to my parents that sections of Blanky be cut off and buried with my pets as they died over the years though, so the last remnant piece of Blanky was buried along with Max when I was 11.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • chrisjo, CooingSlinky11, Super
Amazed at how well 'Doggie' made it through the rough times of a child and the years without falling apart.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • CooingSlinky11, MuddyPoppins