0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item.

Which Trackmaster/TOMY era do you like the most!

8 Replies, 3874 Views

For me its probably either HiT toys trackmaster or TOMY
[-] The following 2 users Like CooingSlinky11's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
2003 Plarail all the way for me. Close second would be Hit Toys TrackMaster and maybe original Plarail too.

Also, I had a little chuckle when I saw you even included TM2
plarail for life
[-] The following 3 users Like TrainsRawesome's post:
  • CooingSlinky11, DalaGStanator, Super
Does TOMY (1992-2006) include the First Generation Talking and Talk and Action trains?
[-] The following 3 users Like jessetrains's post:
  • CooingSlinky11, DalaGStanator, Super
Excellent Poll Slink Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • CooingSlinky11
@jessetrains I think the TNAs would be included in Tomy and the 1st Gen Talking engines would be in 2003 Plarail.
plarail for life
[-] The following 2 users Like TrainsRawesome's post:
  • CooingSlinky11, Super
@jessetrains Yeah, I think they would.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CooingSlinky11's post:
  • Super
Thanks.
[-] The following 2 users Like jessetrains's post:
  • CooingSlinky11, Super
Plarail's 2002-2012 era and Hit Toys TrackMaster are my favorite eras. I will not pick between the two since both overall provide a huge variety and selection of characters overall (and also I couldn't pick a favorite to be honest). Hit picked up the 'slack' and kept making characters Plarail discontinued or never made like Douglas, Whiff, Bill, Arry, Peter Sam, and Hank. While Plarail kept making characters in high detail accurately to the show without having to use wheel arches like Stanley, Bash, and Salty.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 2 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • CooingSlinky11, Super
i am certainly not a big fan of the latest revolution line.  the rolling stocks are dull and not proportional.  The coaches are basically using box cars and wrapped them with stickers to make them look like coaches.  

I am not a big fan of the first generation tomy trains.  i can never get them running.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/