My opinion on the reboot push-along thomas

1 Replies, 2345 Views

Ok, so the first part of this is gonna be a review from an unbiased standpoint. and after it's going to be my opinion on it (which is probably just my opinion on the reboot thomas itself.)
If you don't know what I'm talking about, Mattel uploaded a video on their youtube which has a Push along reboot Thomas. Here is the video link: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blEgYlGtSWg
[Image: ahM4bIK.png]
It is accurate to the reboot thomas, but (I don't know if the child's hand is obscuring it or not so take this with a grain of salt) it seems to be missing the coal bunker and the red box under the bunker. They added buffer details, which is nice. The dome is still really short.

My personal opinion

It's horrible, The old push alongs are infinitely better than this, the baby face, the ridiculously large and separated whistles. I cannot deny that the toy is accurate to the reboot thomas. But the reboot thomas (IMO) isn't good, so obviously this isn't good in my opinion too. I believe this toy will flop hard.

This is my personal opinion and You might have a different one and that's fine.

Also, I don't know if this belongs in the trackmaster section 'cause its not a motorized trackmaster so if this is in the wrong section and you're a mod please move it to the right sub-forum
[-] The following 1 user Likes CooingSlinky11's post:
  • GreatGordonFan
@Cooingslinky11, Spot on! Kids deserve much better toys than this rubbish.
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • CooingSlinky11