Knockoff green thomas

13 Replies, 6661 Views

[Image: 023-AFDE5-8-FC4-4152-A17-E-847-E825-CC68-E.jpg]

Sorry, but this truck is not fake. It was made for (one of two versions of) the TrackMaster Castle Quest/Quest for the Crown set. They made it taller than a typical truck so it can reach the set's interactive mechanisms.

[Image: 18-ECEA0-F-1128-417-B-8-A65-40-CC23-E25-B95.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • CooingSlinky11, Super
@DalaGStanator yeah that did remind mr of that i just thought it was a knockoff heavily inspired from it
[-] The following 1 user Likes CooingSlinky11's post:
  • Super
@Leyland
Curious about that 'Thomas Cartoon Train Set'. Is that something bought Online or from a Canadian brick and mortar store?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • CooingSlinky11
@DalaGStanator thank you.  the flickr serve is currently down.  I will remove the pic from the knock off gallery page.  I am surprise it is genuine given there is no labels on the bottom of the train except "made in china" label on the chassis and not to mention no coupling in the rear of the rolling stock.

@super yes i got it from a Canadian brick and mortar store.  It costed me $10 Canadian dollars.  I found this set at 2 other brick and mortar stores located inside 2 strip malls.  They are smaller than the trackmaster trains and bigger than take along.  Major chain will not carry them for obvious reason..
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 3 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • CooingSlinky11, DalaGStanator, Super