Where can I find Donald and Douglas?

16 Replies, 7476 Views

(09-01-2021, 10:20 AM)ThomasSirHandel Wrote: So is there any way to contact who ever makes these knock offs?
One of these places, presumably....
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No
I know Duck, Skarloey, Rusty and Stepney were made by Fisher Price but I haven't seen any knock-off releases yet.
I hate to bump threads, but does anyone have an updated guide on this? I've been looking for MR&R Douglas for years now, and I can't find him. Just *how* rare is he?
If anyone has any tips I would be very greatful!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Viktor's post:
  • Super
(09-03-2021, 10:26 PM)ThomasSirHandel Wrote: I know Duck, Skarloey, Rusty and Stepney were made by Fisher Price but I haven't seen any knock-off releases yet.
One of Skarloey is being made. Not Rusty not Stepney..
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
(12-24-2023, 10:09 PM)Viktor Wrote: I hate to bump threads, but does anyone have an updated guide on this? I've been looking for MR&R Douglas for years now, and I can't find him. Just *how* rare is he?
If anyone has any tips I would be very greatful!

Unfortunately there's no real guide to finding Douglas, I've seen that he pops up on Ebay UK a handful of times a year. Your best bet is to just rigorously search it for Douglas daily or weekly. Same case with the Hit Toys version of Douglas.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • Super
Managed to acquire Hit Toys Donald upon purchasing a large lot. Now we look for Douglas!
How much do you guys think I should pay? What’s the average price for a Douglas?
I really don’t want to overspend…
[Image: banner.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2024, 10:29 PM by Viktor.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Viktor's post:
  • mitzalplik, Super
I expect a range of 30 to 50 dollars from sellers for a Hit Toys Douglas. If you can find a good condition one for 30 or below that's a great find in my book for a collector. Definitely want those name plates to be in good condition. Even though Hit Toys Douglas's face is different from Donald's you still want those plates to be legible.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mitzalplik's post:
  • Viktor