Finally got Talk n action Henry with box

6 Replies, 2945 Views

I never thought I will get these box come to my collection but finally I can get Talk n action Henry with box in my collection 

[Image: 25-BD46-DB-E82-A-4-E13-BCD1-289-A5-AB43-AD7.jpg]

[Image: 38-E4-C3-D5-6-F1-C-4-F2-E-A358-3-DFFDC834933.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Euro2309's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1, WolfRagnell
So it was you who won it! Dang... I was trying to win this with 7000 yen but got outbid with 10000... glad its going to a good home though, congrats for winning it

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
Awesome! The Henry box sure is an elusive one, congrats on winning this lot. Do you have the Gordon and Toby boxes? They’re even tougher to find.
plarail for life
@TheDiamondDalek 
I also didn't think the price would be this high. but thank you very much I'll keep it on the train depot with Percy together.
@TrainsRawesome
​​​​​​
Thank you very much I really happy to have this guy with complete box. I only have 3 box if include this lot.
2 TNA Percy box and 1 TNA Henry box. Gordon and Toby might be really hard for me to get one. But if I find them I will try to get them if I can
[-] The following 1 user Likes Euro2309's post:
  • TrainsRawesome
Hopefully I can get a replacement Japanese Percy and a Henry soon, they're the main reason I bidded on that lot to begin with, lol, the boxes will be really hard to track down again though, especially in that great a condition

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
Congratulations Euro, it is beautiful.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
@Super
Thank you very much. It really beautiful and really happy to have this guy with good condition box. I will keep him with my other yellow box collection
[-] The following 1 user Likes Euro2309's post:
  • Super